• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
For existing Banana Republic credit card holders, likely a targeted only promotion, arrived as a mailer.

Check your mail for a promotion, 200 bonus points for every purchase outside the Gap brands, up to 5000 points (equivalent to $50 in rewards).

T&C's:
"If you make the qualifying purchases outside of Banana Republic, Gap, Old Navy, Piperlime and Athleta stores and websites with your BananaCard between November 1 - December 31, 2013 and they post to your account by December 31, 2013 you will receive 200 bonus Reward points for each purchase. Maximum of 5,000 bonus Reward points can be earned. Cash Advances and Balance Transfers are note eligible for Reward Points. Account must remain open, in good standing and not become delinquent. Allow up to two billing cycles for bonus points to post to your account, and, if earned, for your Reward Card to be sent. All purchases are subject to credit approval. **Please see your Rewards Program Terms and Conditions. Rewards Terms and program benefits can be found online at BananaRepublic.com/bananacard or visit your local store for details."

Member Summary

Banana Republic cardmembers up to $50 in rewards
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I'm all for this offer. Make 25 purchases outside of Gap brands, then we get $50 off. That's so easy to do! When do we get the reward? I have not received the reward yet for last month (make for purchases outside Gap brands and get $20 off).

vivianian said:   I'm all for this offer. Make 25 purchases outside of Gap brands, then we get $50 off. That's so easy to do! When do we get the reward? I have not received the reward yet for last month (make for purchases outside Gap brands and get $20 off).
††I love these deals.† Buy coffee every morning for $1.79 and get $2 back.

vivianian said:   I'm all for this offer. Make 25 purchases outside of Gap brands, then we get $50 off. That's so easy to do! When do we get the reward? I have not received the reward yet for last month (make for purchases outside Gap brands and get $20 off).
††
I haven't gotten mine yet either, I'm hoping they'll come with the close of my next statement...

edit: †bonus rewards posted with november statement, all bonus purchases made during november statement cycle

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014