• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Free Shoprunner membership for American Express cardholdershttp://www.shoprunner.com/americanexpress
Shoprunner used to offer free 1 year memberships for AmEx cardholders, but it looks like now they're offering free membership as long as you have an AmEx card as your "default" payment.

Member Summary

Logo
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer

Shoprunner
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
No-go w/AMEX Serve & Fidelity Investment Rewards AMEX...

idfubar (Jan. 06, 2014 @ 3:44p) |

AMEX's offered and linked thru Citi MC accounts don't qualify. 

BuzzardGas (Mar. 13, 2014 @ 6:33p) |

No go with Macy's Amex

consumer1 (May. 15, 2014 @ 3:38p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Just got this email as well, looks like it can be linked to existing accounts just fine. Looks like I will not have to worry come march to find a free renewal.

"To maintain this benefit on your Shoprunner account, you must keep an eligible Card as its default payment method in Express Checkout. The benefit may be cancelled on your Shoprunner account if you change your default payment method to anything other than an eligible Card. If you change your default payment method to a different eligible Card, that new eligible Card will be enrolled in the benefit. The same eligible Card cannot serve as the default payment method in Express Checkout for more than one Shoprunner account enrolled in the benefit. During your enrollment in the benefit, Shoprunner and American Express will verify the eligibility of your default payment method.'

and

"If you enroll in the benefit and sign up with an existing Shoprunner account, Shoprunner will cancel the term of your existing Shoprunner account"

So if keeping Amex then ok, else if Amex only for miles etc that could get closed then so would Shoprunner deal

We're Sorry!Your card is not eligible for complimentary
membership to Shoprunner. An eligible
American Express® Card must be your
default card to maintain this benefit.

Worked like a charm. For those that have a Delta Amex it worked for me. Thanks OP!

Worked for AE Blue.

Works for the Costco AE as well.

looks like a modification of the old, and much reposted, extra year of subscription with AMEX...  no expiration free Shoprunner with AMEX.  Guess we can only wait and see how long it lasts.

AMEX is an owner of shoprhunner

Thanks OP!

pietromoon said:   AMEX is an owner of shoprhunner
  And?

does this affect amex extended warranty?

Wow, I just enrolled and received the message that I will be receiving a $79 refund. I was originally a paying member.

Has anyone ever actually paid for this service?

Serious question, as I'm going on 2-yrs of free memberships (from here).

Not a good site or good deal!
I compared the price for a hard drive on a daily deal at Newegg.com with buying the SAME hard drive from the Newegg site with Shoprunner. It was $10 more at Shoprunner.
Not interested in a membership. 2-day free shipping is not free, when the products cost more !

my membership expiration was 9/2014 , now it is stating : membership expiration :NA
I have never paid for this service for almost 2 years now.thanks, especially if this is for life.

Thanks OP.

Fantastic.

gobucks1992 said:   Not a good site or good deal!
I compared the price for a hard drive on a daily deal at Newegg.com with buying the SAME hard drive from the Newegg site with Shoprunner. It was $10 more at Shoprunner.
Not interested in a membership. 2-day free shipping is not free, when the products cost more !

Nonsense  

Done.  Thanks, easycom!!

Any way to use Shoprunner in conjunction with CashBack sites?

I have the same question.  Does anyone know?  Thanks in advance!

sazhub said:   I have the same question.  Does anyone know?  Thanks in advance!
  I meant this question "
Any way to use Shoprunner in conjunction with CashBack sites?

"

"Note: If you choose to enroll in the benefit by signing into this Shoprunner account, you will forfeit any promotional membership that you have on this account"

My current membership expires in 03/2016, so I ended up creating another SR account with this promo. If I ever close my Amex, I will still have SR until 2016.

Thanks OP, I'm now a free Shoprunner member.

work with AMEX simple cash business card too.

worked for me with my amex costco card

In with amex delta, Thanks Op

No-go w/AMEX Serve & Fidelity Investment Rewards AMEX...

AMEX's offered and linked thru Citi MC accounts don't qualify. 

No go with Macy's Amex

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014