• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Starbucks has Buy 1 Get 1 FREE any deli sandwich, panini, or salad when you pay with your registered Starbucks Rewards Card and this in-store printable coupon: Starbucks BOGO Free (Exp 11/9).
Here's a menu: Sandwich, Panini, Salad

Member Summary

Sandwich, Panini or Salad W/Rewards Card
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
This is targeted - it is only valid if it is loaded into your account.
Staff Summary
  • Starbucks Store Coupons:
    AFF5
    Save 5% on your order for existing customers (expires 1/1/15 11:59pm)
    US only. Online only. Excludes Verismo machines and pods
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP! Wonder if this is targeted like the previous offers which require they be on your card to work

I think the "non-transferable" language means it must be on your card. It shows up on mine when I log in to my account on the website.

I think the "This offer is personal to the email address affiliated with this Starbucks account" would rule out other people using it.

yeah my wife has three cards and every time they are like nope not on that card , nope not that one, That's the one. I think starbucks is a PITA and a rip off. Id never go there. last week my wife got a $5 drink . $5.00 !!! for one drink. RIP OFF!!!!

These are targeted offers. Some stores might override them but you MUST pay with your starbucks card pretty much...

bluediamond2077 said:   yeah my wife has three cards and every time they are like nope not on that card , nope not that one, That's the one. I think starbucks is a PITA and a rip off. Id never go there. last week my wife got a $5 drink . $5.00 !!! for one drink. RIP OFF!!!!

A double espresso caramel machiato skinny latte (does it exist? if not, I should patent it...) will cost you that easily at starbucks or any other coffee shop - well except whatever they claim to make at McDonalds...

A cup of coffee costs you $2 - same price as quickchek for me (if only wawa was on my way...) So I get regular coffee there and when I get a free drink wife gets the double espresso whatever...

bluediamond2077 said:   yeah my wife has three cards and every time they are like nope not on that card , nope not that one, That's the one. I think starbucks is a PITA and a rip off. Id never go there. last week my wife got a $5 drink . $5.00 !!! for one drink. RIP OFF!!!!
wife - they?

you need to get them to registered their cards and opt in on promos. otherwise, they'll never get any offers.

Update: I used the coupon today for lunch with no problems. At first, the cashier said the offer is not showing up on my Starbucks card, but quickly after punched in the promo code and it worked. Not sure it that's considered overriding. You must pay with a registered Starbucks card. By the way, the turkey rustico panini is delicious

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014