• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Newegg via eBay has Call of Duty: Ghosts (PS3, Xbox 360, or Wii U) on sale for $44.99. Shipping is free. Credit to DJ3xclusive @ SD

Select the drop down menu to select your choice of game console.

Link

Member Summary

CoD
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Perfect!  Thanks OP... forgot to preorder this for my son... Doh!
Turns out it is $15 cheaper now with no gift card hassles, etc.
Thanks again!

Green for you and try to ignore the obnoxious "most direct link possible." You've done quite enough by posting the deal!

N41 too, Thanks OP and the SD op

I'm dying to know whether this could go down to $30 like BF 4 does on BF.

inhoso69 said:   I'm dying to know whether this could go down to $30 like BF 4 does on BF.
  Call of duty games always hold their value, release date $45 is pretty unheard of so who knows.

sflv said:   
inhoso69 said:   I'm dying to know whether this could go down to $30 like BF 4 does on BF.
  Call of duty games always hold their value, release date $45 is pretty unheard of so who knows.

no they don't. 2 years ago i got CoD 3 at Kmart for $30 a week before black friday, just a week after it came out. when i bought black ops and black ops 2, i pre ordered them for only $47 with free shipping from Newegg.

it's all luck of the draw. sometimes there is a sale, sometimes there isn't.

Need the version for Xbox one

This looks to be Dead.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014