Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

RadioShack Black Friday Ad for RadioShack Black Friday 2013 at BFAds.net
Disclaimer

RadioShack
See RadioShack discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Radio Shack Black Friday Ad
Thanks Ayla
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The crappy SanDisk flash drive is two dollars cheaper than last year!

Green for the list, but i dont see any great deals.

Green for the OP, but dammit! Is the crappy Samsung Galaxy Ring going to be the Virgin Mobile Black Friday phone this year? Disappointed!!!

Does Radio Shack's price protection guarantee apply to Black Friday sales? If I buy a phone now, will they refund the difference on Black Friday.

Woot. Getting me a IPhone 4 for $99

gelaro said:   Does Radio Shack's price protection guarantee apply to Black Friday sales? If I buy a phone now, will they refund the difference on Black Friday.
  Official company policy is no.  However, some managers may grant price protection......YMMV.  We typically post a notice that says price matching is suspended during black friday, however, I have no seen the signage yet this year.

absolutely no good deal at all.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/400601442265?lpid=82

same price on the sound bar.. 79.99

The Nokia 520 @ $70 is ok , but figured it may be lower as that's what many are paying now ($80 -10 coupon) . For a BF deal I'd think more around $50 would be real deal .

Thx for the post OP!

Looks like VM is dropping the Ring to 50 and the iphone 4 (non s) to 100. Something to look for, as with CashBack, using VM top ups etc, could bring the price even further down, possibly a repeat of last year?

I hope there will be a VM 4G LTE phone for $99 on Black Friday, then I will jump on getting a new phone and pay the $35/month, otherwise I'll stick with my LG Optimus V at the $25/month plan

I need rosin flux but this store doesn't even sell it any more....

rendition said:   I need rosin flux but this store doesn't even sell it any more....
  That's so sad.  I went recently for bulbs, micro ones, and they actually had the ones I needed!  Couldn't believe it.  They were low or nil on many though.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014