• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Best Buy
See Best Buy discounts that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

best buy
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Kool I will have to get 2. One for my 55 inch and one for the kids in my Crown Vic. Only thing the 10 inch in the Vic wo... (more)

tightpapa (Nov. 08, 2013 @ 8:51a) |

I'm not sure why, but this year deals haven't been that impressive...yet. (My 2 cents)
Let's see what else comes along.
Bu... (more)

magni (Nov. 08, 2013 @ 9:11a) |

Nope. It will be upscaled to 1080p just like DVD resolution is.

amhidogha (Nov. 08, 2013 @ 7:39p) |

to save some of you the disappointment of clicking this, I copied and am pasting what little that link provides. 

And from the pan of the items, we know that Best Buy will also have an ASUS laptop and unnamed tablet available as part of their doorbuster sale.  
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Is the Kindle fire that regularly sells on Amazon for $140? I guess it's a decent deal. Came down to like $118 the other day with the 20% off coupon. Wish they had the Paperwhite at like $79 though...

natevines said:   Is the Kindle fire that regularly sells on Amazon for $140? I guess it's a decent deal. Came down to like $118 the other day with the 20% off coupon. Wish they had the Paperwhite at like $79 though...
 Yeah, that's a little weird, unless it's the HDX and Amazon plans a price drop to $199 for the holidays. In which case, scathing good deal. I wonder if Amazon would match on BF?

Not the HDX, the HD.

Now that I read it more closely... some employee announces the sale prices on items on a local TV station? I wouldn't get too caught up in the details yet.

time4deals  said:
Entire Stock of Dyson Vacuums - 25% Off 

There will be tears of joy when the kids get sweepers this Christmas

kingaroonie said:   time4deals  said:

You'll need to camp out days in advance to have any hope of getting anything good.

dazviking said:   

You'll need to camp out days in advance to have any hope of getting anything good.

My family could never afford to buy me a vaccum when i was a tyke. now my dreams can come true. Thanks BestBuy

No tv's? I am still hoping to find a smart tv this year for a decent price without having to stand outside for hours. Hopefully WalMart will have some good online deals...

heathersadie said:   No tv's? I am still hoping to find a smart tv this year for a decent price without having to stand outside for hours. Hopefully WalMart will have some good online deals...
  Haha...you just missed out on some $300 tv's from WalMart this morning.

I wasn't successful enough to get one, but some people had luck getting in on the deal.

LUCKY!!!   

Excalibur said:   
heathersadie said:   No tv's? I am still hoping to find a smart tv this year for a decent price without having to stand outside for hours. Hopefully WalMart will have some good online deals...

I wasn't successful enough to get one, but some people had luck getting in on the deal.

LUCKY!!!    

Could you post a link of that thread so I can further torture myself?  

evmocas said:   
Excalibur said:   

LUCKY!!!       

Could you post a link of that thread so I can further torture myself?  

Here's the thread  from this morning.

Here's the Yahoo article  explaining what happened.

Thanks!

Ugh! I wish I knew earlier! I just ordered the 46 inch celio tv that's 339. I'm hoping its ok. I guess ill just have to keep using my Xbox to use Netflix for now. Keeping my eyes open for black Friday deals for my living room. I want a 55 or more inch smart tv.

How many of those price mistake orders is WalMart going to honor?? Site was NOT hacked?? Hmmmmmm...

No VCRs?

biglittle said:   Now that I read it more closely... some employee announces the sale prices on items on a local TV station? I wouldn't get too caught up in the details yet.
+1. When I worked at Best Buy multiple years ago, most employees and store management had no idea what was being sold on Black Friday this far out. I remember getting shipments of special sale items (PS3 bundles specifically come to mind) and having to tell the clueless managers what the stuff was for because I had seen a leaked ad somewhere online.

uthorns1976 said:   How many of those price mistake orders is WalMart going to honor?? Site was NOT hacked?? Hmmmmmm...
  None.....but folks will get a $10 e-certificate

biglittle said:   Now that I read it more closely... some employee announces the sale prices on items on a local TV station? I wouldn't get too caught up in the details yet.
  this was a planned event with best buy , It was not just any employee giving random info and it happened in multiple city's today and for what i understand this was just more of a teaser than anything else.. Someone i know was on the news here locally doing the interview for our area.

hallf said:   
uthorns1976 said:   How many of those price mistake orders is WalMart going to honor?? Site was NOT hacked?? Hmmmmmm...
  None.....but folks will get a $10 e-certificate

I got my stuff on my way home from work tonight, I didn't grab a TV but I did order a bike, some video games for the kids and a new radio for my car. Sure I hope I get this e-cert also.

Some who were able to place orders early enough for in-store pickup, were actually able to get their merchandise. Some people on CAG were posting pictures of their purchases. I posted a picture earlier in the thread of someone who managed to get three 55" tv's. Here's another haul  .

Apparently, when WalMart corporate heard about what was happening, stores were calling in cops to stop people from taking merchandise out of the store even though they had valid receipts. And forcing them to return their purchase/s.

dazviking said:   

With that 25% you save, you could buy another decent vacuum !

dazviking said:   

Price match elsewhere : )

Yes....they will be selling VCR with HDMI output.   Hookup to your HDTV...large size preferred to see how movies look like with Tetris like blocks.  Sort of like Mindcraft

bigfathead said:   Yes....they will be selling VCR with HDMI output.   Hookup to your HDTV...large size preferred to see how movies look like with Tetris like blocks.  Sort of like Mindcraft
  YES to THIS! Thanks for the info! I've been wanting to have one of these! Great Christmas Offer!

bigfathead said:   Yes....they will be selling VCR with HDMI output.   Hookup to your HDTV...large size preferred to see how movies look like with Tetris like blocks.  Sort of like Mindcraft
  Kool I will have to get 2. One for my 55 inch and one for the kids in my Crown Vic. Only thing the 10 inch in the Vic won't  be as cool as the 55 inch. 

I'm not sure why, but this year deals haven't been that impressive...yet. (My 2 cents)
Let's see what else comes along.
But, in any case, thanks for finding and sharing the deals OP.

Nope. It will be upscaled to 1080p just like DVD resolution is.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014