• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
gamestop     order here... choose store pickup and enter your zip code.. or go to store directly or call them on phone.... 

http://www.gamestop.com/android/tablets/asus-me301t-a1-bl-tablet-nvidia-tegra-3-120ghz-101-1gb-ddr3-memory-16gb-black/108085 

There is also Nexus 7 1st generation 32GB for $99

Member Summary

ASUS MeMO Pad Smart ME301T-A1-BL 10.1-Inch 16 GB Tablet
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
direct link isn't working. go to GameStop.com  and search 'me301t'  
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Asus
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Ugh, the one at GameStop is the 10.1 inch version, not 7 like the one at Newegg.........

tanguy6969 said:   Ugh, the one at GameStop is the 10.1 inch version, not 7 like the one at Newegg.........
  Ahh, my mistake.

misch said:   
tanguy6969 said:   Ugh, the one at GameStop is the 10.1 inch version, not 7 like the one at Newegg.........
  Ahh, my mistake.

No problem.  These are available at quite a few GameStop locations as well. I just came back from picking one up.

Link doesn't work.  Website appears to only have 7"

Thanks OP, made a pickup reservation for the 10"

dead? can't find it...

nm: direct link isn't working. go to GameStop.com and search 'me301t'

They are selling the old Nexus 7 32GB 99.99 I think its in store only.

OOS on-line at GameStop

ChocoBean said:   OOS on-line at GameStop
  Day late and dollar short for me.

Are the in-store prices guaranteed to be the same??

I ordered online picked up, no problems with price. They had it ready in 30 minutes.

Picked up two today... One for myself and one for my mother. The power button on mine seems to be unresponsive, so I'll have to contact asus. Seems like a well built machine other than the issue though.

Thanks OP...got one today at B&M. Anyone have any good recommendations on a case?

The display is awesome! This looks like a very good price.

Weird, double post.

Rockymast, I ordered this but haven't received it yet so I cant give a personal opinion on it.
MoKo Ultra Slim Lightweight Smart-shell Stand Case for ASUS MeMo Pad Smart ME301 / ME301T 10.1 inch Android 4.1 Jelly Bean tablet, ORANGE$16.99 from Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00C8T7RZM/ref=oh_details_o01_s...   
I"m not saying this is a deal for the cover...it's just what I ordered.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014