• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Please note only guaranteed to be FREE at time of posting. Please verify before you click and purchase

The Legend of Zelda: Forgotten Goddess [Kindle Edition] was $200

N Felts (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DR4XKDU

Publication Date: November 25, 2012

10 Reviews ★★★★★

A Fan-Fiction novel based on the video game series. Chronologically following the events of Twilight Princess, Forgotten Goddess tells of a young boy on a familiar journey. Through forests and deserts, into temples of fire and shadow he must overcome obstacles never imagined. Every evil ever faced through the darkest moments of Hyrule's history cannot compare to the grand plot now manifesting.

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Forgotten Goddess
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Was $200? That's a hilarious example of retail price nonsense.

i agree! absolutely ridiculous! it was $2,000,000 when i bought it last week!

Link works and is still free "guaranteed to be FREE at time of posting".

Thanks, OP

Dang it! I thought I got a good deal when I bought it for $100.

Kaadamson said:   Dang it! I thought I got a good deal when I bought it for $100.

You got it at 99.99995% cheaper than what DealRaider paid.
But you still got ripped.

namlook said:   Was $200? That's a hilarious example of retail price nonsense.
  I think it is a blatant attempt to rip people off with the one-click order system, just hoping people accidentally click. I think Amazon should implement a 2 click system for customer protection.

tangster said:   Link works and is still free "guaranteed to be FREE at time of posting".

Thanks, OP

Link better work. Or Zelda is screwed.

This book is always free - so I don't know where the $200 tag comes in. This is a work of fan fiction that is not officially licensed by Nintendo. Therefore, the author cannot sell this product without violating copyright laws.

Even the book acknowledges:
Book said: The following is a work of fan-fiction. Though it goes without saying, "The Legend of Zelda" video game franchise as well as its characters are owned by Nintendo. this work is not for sale. The author reserves all applicable rights and will not stand for any attempts at monetary gain via this work."

And, while I applaud the author (any author) for actually investing the time to produce a book - just reading the prologue wanted to make me poke my eyes out.  The writing style reminded me of what I used to write like in Jr. High.  Granted, I got A's on pretty much all my papers - but I was still a Jr High schooler writing fantasy fiction.  I suppose if you are a 14 year old obsessed with Zelda and spend most of your times playing video games instead of developing some taste in reading - this book is probably the best thing since sliced bread.  The comments on the book are pretty funny too (but have spoilers!).

krazyace5 said:   
namlook said:   Was $200? That's a hilarious example of retail price nonsense.
  I think it is a blatant attempt to rip people off with the one-click order system, just hoping people accidentally click. I think Amazon should implement a 2 click system for customer protection.

There are also numerous books available for the Kindle that have titles and author names that are deliberately similar to best sellers.  Amazon really does need to clean this up.

Woohoo!!! now i can feel good and tell everybody i saved $200.00 on a book, There going to think I signed up for a new class at school!
Oh ya baby!

Actually now i want to read it!!!

Thank you archena, Cool Post!!! Definately got everybody excited hehehe!

Can't beat $FREE.99

OP thanks for sharing
A Zelda book can NEVER be $200, though I've been a Link fan since the SNES days
Go Hyrule

Is this required college reading cuz that's how much college books costs.

If you ever do accidentally buy a kindle book that was supposed to be free, you can have the purchase cancelled and refunded easily. There is an option to do that in your digital download list that is available for a while after you make a digital purchase.

it's free. thanks alot

Wow

The "I Am Rich" of Zelda books.

AWESOME! I tried it and still works! Thanks for this great post!

It's $191.43 for me now.

cuauhtemoc said:   It's $191.43 for me now.
  Still FREE

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014