GameStop Store Locations Hours - Find a GameStop Store | GameStop
Disclaimer
Google Nexus 7 tablet is clearance priced for $99 in store.  Look here 

7" display
32 GB
Android Jelly Bean

Not available online!

GameStop
See GameStop discounts that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Staples manager told me the tablet is out of stock at GameStop, too late for me

mzdrocker (Nov. 10, 2013 @ 11:04a) |

Why isn't this green enough. Saw refurb Nexus 7 selling at this price last week.

rockymast (Nov. 10, 2013 @ 11:13a) |

went to pick up 32gb model which I reserved on Wednesday at GameStop , they increased the price back 269.99

sandy05 (Nov. 10, 2013 @ 3:03p) |

If GameStop website shows that your local GameStop b&m has stock, you can pricematched Staples.com
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Wonder if GameStop ships between stores as my local store is not listed as IN STOCK but there are a number of stores 60mi+ away that have  LOW STOCK. Crazy price! TY OP

Good find. One can do a lot worse, but not that much better than an old Nexus 7 for $99.

YMMV - Looks like corporate is catching on and they are refusing PM.  Good luck for those that were able to PM.

You can do a pricematch with Staples.com. Do it in Staples Chat session.
Ask for pricematch to the http://www.staples.com/Google-Nexus-7-Tablet-32GB/product_100604  
Give them the following link to GameStop's website http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-Nexus+7+32GB+from+Googl...  

If you GameStop shows that your local GameStop has it in stock or low stock, they will pricematch it for you.

Just did it myself and completed the whole process in less then 5 minutes.

Not sure if they are willing to do PM in store.  If they are, it will be perfect to use the cashstar e-giftcard that we got 2 days ago for 20% discount.  

Thanks, a lot of the 8mb and even 16mb sell for this much on the local craigslist.

If you do get it for $100. You will get $2.50 from FWCB, $5 from Staples Reward 5% off purchase. Your final price will be $92.50 plus tax on the original price.

Thanks, OP.
Was in a second store yesterday trying to purchase another from a store that was OOS. The helpful clerk attempted to have it shipped free of charge. This item has been discontinued and the system would not allow it.

brotherhpj;18082819 said:Wonder if GameStop ships between stores as my local store is not listed as IN STOCK but there are a number of stores 60mi+ away that have  LOW STOCK. Crazy price! TY OP

HKSturboKid said:   You can do a pricematch with Staples.com. Do it in Staples Chat session.
Ask for pricematch to the http://www.staples.com/Google-Nexus-7-Tablet-32GB/product_100604  
Give them the following link to GameStop's website http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-Nexus+7+32GB+from+Googl...  

If you GameStop shows that your local GameStop has it in stock or low stock, they will pricematch it for you.

Just did it myself and completed the whole process in less then 5 minutes.

Not sure if they are willing to do PM in store.  If they are, it will be perfect to use the cashstar e-giftcard that we got 2 days ago for 20% discount.  

Boo
Robert S said:
We are no longer pricematching this as GameStop has ran out of stock online. They may have it in store, but we have it online only, so we can only price match if they have it online, which they do not.

Just got shot down through Staples Chat - it's not on the GameStop website anymore. I told them there was a store or 2 that had local stock from what I could see on the website, but no go.

No go, asked to speak to supervisor, but was told directive from corporate. Was instead offer this. Said I'd take business elsewhere.

I tried a second time, this time to 800-333-3330 and was told they aren't PMing it b/c they ran out of stock and I said it shows it available to add to cart and she said the ran out this morning and just haven't pulled it from website. Her pants must be on fire.

I reserved one at a store early this morning a couple hours before they opened.  It didn't say low on stock like other stores nearby.  That's why I chose it.  Just got an email saying they couldn't locate the item.  Makes me wonder if an employee reserved it for himself. 

tsdsbrk said:   I reserved one at a store early this morning a couple hours before they opened.  It didn't say low on stock like other stores nearby.  That's why I chose it.  Just got an email saying they couldn't locate the item.  Makes me wonder if an employee reserved it for himself. 
  I had the same experience too.

Got this as an answer in Staples chat: "Unfortunately Game stop has contacted us and they are completely sold out and we are no longer able to meet this price match today."

I asked why Game Stop would call them about their supplies: "They didn't contact us by phone, but they let us know when supplies have been sold out."

Jeez, just say you don't want to price-match, not float some story on competitor cooperation on stock inventories.

Got mine.

I snagged one at GameStop, using their "Pickup@Store" option. When I picked it up at the store the clerk said there were 7 orders when he opened the store, but I was the first one in the queue. Lucky me.

One store said someone who reads slickdeals came in an bought both of them first thing in the morning.

SD beats FW by almost 1 full day. Sad

tried Live Chat with Staples and got the following response.

I am sorry but this item is no longer in stock at that price with GameStop and we are no longer price matching this item per our corporate office.

Went to Staples this morning, and showed the manager the Game Stop web page I printed out before they went out of stock. The manager told me they didn't have that item in stock at the store, but that I could order it from the store kiosk, and they would price match it. I placed an order from the kiosk, and paid for it at the register. The cashier gave me the price match, and she also accepted my coupon for 10% back in rewards. I received a confirmation e-mail that my order will be delivered tomorrow. I've always gotten excellent service from this Staples store, so whenever I get a good deal, I always go to the corporate web page and place a compliment comment about the employee.

asked for pu at store online said will hold for 2 days got there at 11am and it took 20 minutes to find it was thinking they gabbed it or sold it to a friend but they did get it for me. also I got in yesterday on sd.

Yup...still a good post...Thanks!

called best buy for pricematch and they actually pricematched with the second generation (normally $269). I ordered 7 of them and picked them all up....

But for Best Buy you've to buy it first from best buy then only you can place call for Price Match!

But for Best Buy you've to buy it first from best buy then only you can place call for Price Match!

I called bestbuy.come , they refused to pricematch. I got instant reply that they will not pricematch with GameStop . Also, GameStop doesnt have in stock in my area.  Seems like a lost deal for me.

@rahulshah no you dont... u call and they pricematch and u place the order on the phone

Got one today at a local store.
Didn't reserve online.

I called the store before I went, and asked them to put it aside.

Telco59 said:   Went to Staples this morning, and showed the manager the Game Stop web page I printed out before they went out of stock. The manager told me they didn't have that item in stock at the store, but that I could order it from the store kiosk, and they would price match it. I placed an order from the kiosk, and paid for it at the register. The cashier gave me the price match, and she also accepted my coupon for 10% back in rewards. I received a confirmation e-mail that my order will be delivered tomorrow. I've always gotten excellent service from this Staples store, so whenever I get a good deal, I always go to the corporate web page and place a compliment comment about the employee.

Same here, just went to Staples, placed an order from the kiosk and price matched it. No question asked. Used discounted gift cards + 10% back in rewards coupon. Nice and easy.  

Ty

I got one as well in South West Florida, the store clerk was pretty disappointed that I got the last one at such a great deal.    I walked in, looked in the display and there she was.  Powered it on last night and really love it.  Wish I could have got a few more for gifts for Christmas, but this one I am keeping!

does anyone have the GameStop website screenshot they can post to help a possible pricematch situation?

screenshot
Disclaimer

screenshot
Disclaimer
see attached

Go to GameStop.com and search for "Nexus 7 32gb from google"
jakejames6 said:   does anyone have the GameStop website screenshot they can post to help a possible pricematch situation?

Gamestops's site was showing only "low stock" for a few stores in my area. I called one of them and they said they still had one in stock and would put my name on it to pick up. But when I showed up, they said it was gone as an online order had taken precedent. I mentioned how they weren't for sale online. Perhaps the "pick up @ store" option was used before I landed on their site, but annoying nonetheless.

how can Staples price match if its not avaialable anymore at GameStop?

still available in: Riverbank, CA 95367

Really nice price but it doesn't have an hdmi port, kind of disappointed.

gamestop image
Disclaimer
smoeke said:   see attached
Thank you!!!!

Just printed your attachment and showed it @ my local Staples and they honored the GameStop price.

Skipping 7 Messages...
went to pick up 32gb model which I reserved on Wednesday at GameStop , they increased the price back 269.99

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014