• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I saw this sale at my local Homedepot and bought both the washer and dryer. If you go to the Homedepot website they appear to be $799.00 each... until you add them to your cart (after adding all accessories and what nots through menus). When you get to your cart there will be a $200 discount applied. 

Hidden Sale @ Homedepot :

Maytag Bravos XL 4.5cu.ft. Washer $599.00 WAS $799.00                               Click HERE  for deal.
Maytag Bravos XL 7.3cu.ft. Steam Electric Dryer  $599.00 WAS $799.00           Click HERE  for deal. 

If you have a Lowes's coupon they will accept it! Just go through Homedepot's chat option and tell them you have a Lowe's coupon. 

Home Depot
Need a Home Depot coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

home depot (6.59kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

I tried to get my local HH Greg to price match and accept the 10% coupon I had but they told me they don't know how Home Depot is selling them so cheap because that was about how much they paid for them! They would only do the price match.

Any better deals during black friday for he top loader set?

Any better deals during black friday for he top loader set?

Don't forget 10% shopdiscover at HD

I think this one is a good deal...
Washer
Dryer

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014