• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Ice Ball Mold - Silicone Ice Ball Maker - Transparent Ice Ball Tray - Makes 2 Spherical Ice Balls (35% OFF) $8.41 FSSS

New 37% OFF code ICEDBALL

http://www.amazon.com/Ice-Ball-Mold-Transparent-Spherical/dp/B00CADAMNA  

Enter code 35% OFF Code COOLNESS at checkout

FREE BONUS: The purchase includes 3 free tasty cocktail recipes. Plus, read below and learn how you can use this Ice Ball Mold in your Halloween party.
100% FOOD-GRADE SILICONE: Most people are looking for 100% silicone-made ice ball maker in order to get one that is non-stick, robust and safe.
SLOW MELTING RATE: You'll be able to chill your beverage faster than you've ever seen! Moreover, you will keep its original taste and consistency.
SAFE PRODUCT: Safety is our #1 concern. The sphere ice mold is BPA Free and FDA Approved. Our silicone is non-toxic and has a minimum interaction with other substances.
LIFETIME GUARANTEE: Still considering our rival's Sphere Ice Mold? You can try it! We also tried them all. However, because we know you will be getting the Highest Quality Sphere Ice Mold on the market, this specific Ice Ball Mold is backed by a Lifetime No-Hassle Money-Back Guarantee! 

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Compare Ice Ball Mold - Silicone Ice Ball Maker - Transparent Ice Ball Tray - Makes 2 Spherical Ice Balls at: ebay, Google, FatWallet, Amazon
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
This looks like it could lead to a win in a snowball fight. Just remember to stockpile them for winter or buy lots of molds.

rated:
I guess I missed the deal. The coupon works, but it's $5.25 for standard s/h. Free ship with prime, or free ship over $35.

rated:
MisterTyson;18085940 said:
I guess I missed the deal. The coupon works, but it's $5.25 for standard s/h. Free ship with prime, or free ship over $35.

So what exactly has changed from the OP?

rated:
$8.17 now with code ICEDBALL

rated:
aarzi said:   MisterTyson;18085940 said:

So what exactly has changed from the OP?

I guess my eyes missed the extra "S" the first go around. I read it as "free standard shipping." Got one anyway as I had more stuff to purchase from Amazon this time. Thanks for the heads up, OP! This beats spending hundreds on an ice press.

rated:
Pretty good deal OP

rated:
No one can resist my Schweddy Balls

rated:
Suck Brick Kid!

rated:
Thanks! For $3.89 I'll give it a try!!

rated:
Thx OP and ferrierat!! $3.98 for this will come in soooo handy some day... some day in the fatwallet future.

rated:
I'll buy that for a dollar! In fact, I just did.

rated:
Looks like it might crack after 1 use....but I'll still give it a try! HA!!!!

rated:
FYI, this will NOT produce clear ice spheres... In order to create clear ice spheres, you would need to follow specific instructions: Gizmodo article for making clear ice

rated:
-Doh!! Double posted, sorry. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014