• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Sam's Club Featured Deals and Sam's Club Ad for Featured 2013
Disclaimer

Sams Club
See Sams Club promo codes that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I have a question about this ad. This may be common knowledge to some, so count me as ignorant I suppose. This is only for VIP members, correct? I have a regular Sam's membership, so how much extra/year is it to get the "VIP"? I've heard $100.

The reason I ask is because I'm after the 70" Vizio, which appears to be the same or similar to the one at WalMart. It would be worth it to me to pay an extra $100 to not have to go anywhere near WalMart on Thanksgiving Day, if that is the case.

It is actually an additional $45. Plus it is prorated. So if you are 6 months into your membership it would cost you like $28. Whether that is worth it to you over braving lines at Wally. I think that is an easy decision

from the comments on the other site:

"Sam's VIP event is for Plus members only and that is Nov 24th from 7-9 pm (I work for Sam's) This is not the Black Friday ad, this is a pre black Friday for our plus members!"

the ad above says:  
Free $25 When You Upgrade To A Sam's Plus Membership.

So that might help make your decision

tajar96 said:   Linky
  Would be good to note in OP that this is available to PLUS members only!!

It's available to non-Plus members. Where do you all come up with all of this BS?

If you don't get an invite in the mail, just ask for one. It's simple. And my store didn't care who they let in last year. Not great deals, too many people, and overall just not worth the time to go.

This event is open to all Sams members in my area. The only difference is that the Plus Members get invitation by mail, regular members don't.
iphone 5c for 96 cents is interesting. These deals will be posted again during BF.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014