• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
https://ibotta.com/register?friend=h

Now through 11/30/13 at 11:59PM MT, whenever you spend $100 at Home Depot or Lowes, you値l earn $10 Cash Back from Ibotta!

Even sweeter, the $100 minimum can include receipts from one or both stores and can be on one or multiple shopping trips, so be sure to save your receipts! Keep in mind that all receipts must be submitted to Ibotta within one week of the printed receipt date. Awesome!

Home Depot
See Home Depot coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Lowe's
See Lowe's coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Ibotta
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Shows offer "out of stock" for me under Home Improvement Offers

FYI - The app is good on iPhone and Droid/Google Market - no app is available for Windows phone

"Windows Phone" what is that? Do they even make phones?

buy a GC, then delete account

lordoffire said:   buy a GC, then delete account
Instead of a GC, I would lean more to $100 item and return it 90 days later.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
Now through 11/30/13 at 11:59PM MT, whenever you spend $100 at Home Depot or Lowes, you値l earn $10 Cash Back from Ibotta!

Do you only get the $10 once, or is it everytime you spend $100 this month ( the word whenever is confusing me)

freakinout said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

Do you only get the $10 once, or is it everytime you spend $100 this month ( the word whenever is confusing me)

I don't have this app and haven't read the fine print as I don't have access to it. Not sure if the limit is 1 offer ($100) or everytime, perhaps someone else can help.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
freakinout said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

I don't have this app and haven't read the fine print as I don't have access to it. Not sure if the limit is 1 offer ($100) or everytime, perhaps someone else can help.

So you are pushing something you have not used?

jschuman said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
freakinout said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

So you are pushing something you have not used?

shoo man,

lots of people use this app on their smartphones. I shared the info, if you're not interested, move along, I already said someone who does use itcan chime in at some point.

Thanks MC. I actually had not heard of this app prior to this thread, but benefitted from it since I had already gone to Lowe's last week to get $100 worth of GCs for the Amex promotion. So, after signing up, all I had to do to get the $10 was to take pictures of both receipts. I just made the cutoff for the "within 7 days of the receipt date" rule.

Does anyone know if online orders are acceptable for this promo?

I, too, will be testing the double-dip potential of this combined with the AMEX-Lowe's Statement Credit. Cha-ching!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014