Dell Black Friday Ad 2013

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Dell Consumer
See Dell Consumer discounts that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Dell Small Business
See Dell Small Business discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Dell Black Friday Ad 2013
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer

Dell Black Friday Ad
Thanks Ayla
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I actually got the $199 laptop, at the correct price.

suezyque (Nov. 29, 2013 @ 9:57a) |

The " agent" said I had purchased it on the wrong day, I am in California so 12 EST is 9 pm here, still would be the 28t... (more)

webbfamily5 (Nov. 29, 2013 @ 10:31a) |

just refuse the delivery.

D e ll is pain to work with.

phxaz05 (Nov. 29, 2013 @ 10:35a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

meh for the deals but green for the op's effort.

Dang, I have one of those promotional gift cards ($125) from a Samsung TV deal awhile ago, but it expires 11/27!

As noted, green for op but "meh" for the deals. I was hoping for some coupon codes or discount on some of their new high end laptops (not Alienware) like the new XPS 15.

Oh well...

Thanks OP. Unfortunately, this is only good for those looking for low end stuff.

I'll bite for $200... cheap way to try out Win 8, then give it to niece.

Any opinions on the Dell Venue tablet? Looking for a couple in this price range for gifts. Not tech savvy, just looking for something the kids could enjoy and get some use out of...

No coupons codes bummer

Dell is running their gift card deal too. Buy $400 of Dell gift cards, get a $75 promo card now through Dec 10th.

Thanks

ambaumel said:   Any opinions on the Dell Venue tablet? Looking for a couple in this price range for gifts. Not tech savvy, just looking for something the kids could enjoy and get some use out of...
  I have always like Dell Computers... However, their Tablet have always been failures. They send them out into customers hands, then never update or support them again. The Venue looks nice and has nice specs, but there are a lot better alternatives for less, especially for kids.

Green for the op......but Dell deals really seem bad this year..

Question, on the Inspiron 15" Laptop door buster for $199

Is the Intel Celeron processor at least dual core ???

Any spec links on this item ?

thank you for any info you have on this item

I am thinking of biting on this item.

it's dual core. and yes, to answer your last question, you are thinking of biting on this item.

Hey, maybe we can make a deal on the $125 gift card, if it expires the day before you can use it.

cloudboy67 said:   Dell is running their gift card deal too. Buy $400 of Dell gift cards, get a $75 promo card now through Dec 10th.
  Can you return gift cards if you decide you want to buy an item from someone else??  Or if they run out of the item you're shopping for before you can get a chat agent to apply two separate coupons to your black friday order?

Anyone looking at the Dell BF doorbuster Inspiron One 20 Touchscreen All-in-One Desktop w/ Intel Celeron, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, Win8. for $349.
The Dell BF Door Buster page now says "We’re sorry, there was an error in advertising & this offer doesn't include touchscreen. This space-saving 20" All-In-One desktop includes built-in webcam and USB 3.0."

Tried to order the D3200 Combo from Dell this AM...
And use the two gift cards from the buy 400 get 75 free...
By 5:14am... all the combo's were gone... and my agent
informed me by the time he entered the codes that the
camera was no longer available...  Wondered if this would
happen... 

Gonna try and return the gift cards... any other ideas?

I bought the "deal" laptop for $199 at 12:01 EST, the shopping cart price showed regular price of $379.99. I went ahead and purchased, called this morning and the will not price adjust to advertised rate, had to cancel it.

webbfamily5 said:   I bought the "deal" laptop for $199 at 12:01 EST, the shopping cart price showed regular price of $379.99. I went ahead and purchased, called this morning and the will not price adjust to advertised rate, had to cancel it.
  I tried and tried to get this too,

They scammed us on this

I actually got the $199 laptop, at the correct price.

The " agent" said I had purchased it on the wrong day, I am in California so 12 EST is 9 pm here, still would be the 28th. He has no way of checking the time I purchased. Really? SO disappointed in Dell...I cancelled the order 8 hours later and they said they can't cancel it because it was already shipped. I now have to do a return. What a headache.

webbfamily5 said:   The " agent" said I had purchased it on the wrong day, I am in California so 12 EST is 9 pm here, still would be the 28th. He has no way of checking the time I purchased. Really? SO disappointed in Dell...I cancelled the order 8 hours later and they said they can't cancel it because it was already shipped. I now have to do a return. What a headache.
  just refuse the delivery.

D e ll is pain to work with. 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014