• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Receipt
Disclaimer
Got Hitachi 18V Variable Speed Cordless Reciprocating Saw at $16.13 + tax in Farmingdale Lowe's. Pretty good rating, But it's bare tool without battery. Good deal if you already have other Hitachi 18V Lithium-ion tools or for holiday gift. I believe this is YMMV as online it still showing for original $129 price(link), but think its good to share if you can find it in your local store. See attached receipt for information.

Member Summary

Hitachi 18V Lithium-ion Reciprocating Saw
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

JoeHuang said:   But it's bare tool without battery.

better if in the title.

Why not fudge it to a transformer and use as a plug in tool? Screw the battery!

Can check online availability (usually pretty accurate), 0 within about 100 miles of me. I think this deal broke in Sept and they just happened to have a few left over!

I got one on sept for $25 thought that was a great deal, but I have the tools for it (batteries). There were two at Lowes at the time. Just bought one, thought about selling the other one on eBay, but after fees and shipping cost not worth the hassle.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014