• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
REBATE FORM
http://www.kohlscorporation.com/rebates/11.08TRU.pdf

TRIPLE SLOW COOKER
http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-697169/tru-triple-slow-cooker.jsp

ROASTER not yet online (maybe tomorrow), perhaps an instore only item.
TRU ROASTER sku 94338755

with Kohls CHARGE
FREESHIPNOV and TURKEY30 are the codes†

Kohl's
See Kohl's discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

18qt Roaster or TRIPLE Slow Cooker
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Kohl's Coupons:
    CELEBRATE15
    15% off any order (expires 9/18/14 12:59am)
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP

Not clear to me.. is the rebate Per Item ? Or limit 5 with 1 Rebate ? I assume the latter..

Thanks

normal1 said:   Not clear to me.. is the rebate Per Item ? Or limit 5 with 1 Rebate ? I assume the latter..

Thanks

††

fine print is on the form at the link, best to refer to that to answer your questions.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Purchase must be made between 11/08/2013 - 11/23/2013 and postmarked
by 12/23/2013. Limit 5 rebates per product. Offer good only in USA. Rebates will be issued in US dollars, in
the form of a Visa prepaid card or check. Offer not valid for refurbished or previously sold models. Rebate
form is not transferrable. No reproductions of UPC or receipt accepted. All submitted proofs of purchase
become the property of Kohlís and cannot be returned. Kohlís is not responsible for lost or misdirected mail
and illegible entries. Keep a copy for your file. Fraudulent submissions could result in federal prosecution
under the U.S. Mail Fraud Statutes (18 USC, Section 1341 & 1342). Not valid with any other promotions.
Rebate check expires if not cashed within 90 days of the check date, after which time Kohlís will have no
further obligation to you. Rewards totaling $10 or more will be issued in the form of a Kohlís Visa Prepaid
Card. Your card is issued by MetaBankô, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Cards
can be used at any merchants that accept Visa debit cards. The Visa prepaid card is not redeemable for
cash or usable at any ATM. Terms and Conditions apply to the card. Once the valid through date has passed
your card will be void and will not be replaced. Kohlís reserves the right to substitute a check of equal value
in lieu of a Visa prepaid card at its discretion. Allow 8 weeks for receipt of reward. For rebate inquiries, call
888-976-8104 or visit www.kohlsrebates.com,† where you can also check your rebate status.

Limit 5 rebates per product. That to me translates as 1 rebate per 1 product, up to five rebates total.

ROASTER still not online

This is a great deal. I went to my store with a 30% off, plus a $5 promo coupon. The rebate printed out after my purchase. I've wanted one of these to use as a warming tray at parties - fantastic deal. Thanks OP!

TRU 18-qt. Electric Roaster Oven
Disclaimer
The roaster is now available†HERE

TRU 18-qt. Electric Roaster Oven
Disclaimer
SlamminMOFO said:   The roaster is now available†HERE††
††

FINALLY!!

I used it tonight. there is no recipe book per se that comes with it; so it will take some tinkering to timing. the insert that you use to put your turkey, roast etc. is not dishwasher safe. However, it is a great deal. with discounts, rebates, etc. it will only cost me $15

Is it me, or do the promo codes not work, or am I somehow just inputting them wrong?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014