• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Walmart
Need a Walmart coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

CitiCard Visa via Walmart.com (89.89kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

I don't see anything that says Visa on the WalMart website so I think that it must include the CitiBank AMEX and CitiBank MasterCard as well.

gt3347 said:   I don't see anything that says Visa on the WalMart website so I think that it must include the CitiBank AMEX and CitiBank MasterCard as well.

yes, you are likely correct, updated the title. thanks.

Anyone else think Citi may not actually be able to determine gift card purchases?

burkotron5k said:   Anyone else think Citi may not actually be able to determine gift card purchases?

I would be curious as to how they would even know unless WalMart provides the order details to Citi. Will be anxious to see come Tuesday.

Not worth the risk imo. More info here: link

This is an ongoing issue btw. There are multiple threads on a few other deals sites that I probably can't link to here.

Be careful!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014