• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Reg. $34.99, free shipping with MAX trial or pick up in store.

Link

Member Summary

Craftsman 30 LED Rechargeable Stick Light
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I had the weirdest experience. i went to the link and saw the item and the subtext that said $17.99 for craftsman club members. I logged in to the craftsman club and the full price went away and the 17.99 showed as the item price. SO then i went to add to cart and only the regular $34 price showed in the cart (i went all the way to order review to see if it would correct later).
Since it was still showing regular price in the shopping cart, i used chat to try to get it corrected. all of a sudden the deal is gone, my cart is cleared out and the page that the link goes to looks different.
Overall, i spent 30 min trying to buy something on the Sears site and in the end- it's gone...fishy

Sears has THE most effed up , jenky website I've ever seen! Prices change, discounts change, you'll see an advertised price...click on it to only have it a different price show up! Coupons that they give you wont work most of the time. It's insane to have a corp the size of Sears and have a site this badly run

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014