• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Philips just released a new set of $ off coupons for their Norelco products.
$30 off most of the 11xx and 12xx models, and $50 off the 1280 model.
Links below to Amazon and drugstore.com (both with Free Shipping)
All of them are good deals, but the 1150XHP @ drugstore.com comes with a bonus Trimmer and Shave cream, making it a great deal imho (especially since it can be stacked with their $10 "New customer" discount bring it down to $50 + FS!)

Philips Norelco 1290x SensoTouch 3d Electric Shaver, Black
$230 - $50 = $180

Philips Norelco 1280X SensoTouch 3d Electric Shaver with Jet Clean System
$212 - $50 = $162

Philips Norelco 1250X/42 SensoTouch 3D Electric Razor with Jet Clean System
$200 - $30 = $170

Philips Norelco 1250X SensoTouch 3D Electric Razor
$150 - $30 = $120

Philips Norelco 1160X SensoTouch 2d Electric Shaver with Jet Clean System
$120 - $30 = $90

Philips Norelco 1150X/40 SensoTouch 2D Electric Razor
$90 - $30 = $60

If you're a "new" customer to drugstore.com, you can knock $10 off the above prices by going through the FW affiliate new customer link .
(Enter zip-code and click "get estimate" to see Discount in cart.)*
Alternatively go through this link for a $100 restaurant.com coupon instead of the $10 off.

*Returning customers can knock $5 off when clicking through this link.

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Philips Norelco
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Drugstore has another $25 off (at least it showed on my account when i checked out) so my final price was $39.xx OTD.(for Philips Norelco 1150X/40 SensoTouch 2D Electric Razor)
Good luck.

thekarma said:   Drugstore has another $25 off (at least it showed on my account when i checked out) so my final price was $39.xx OTD.(for Philips Norelco 1150X/40 SensoTouch 2D Electric Razor)
Good luck.

Just tried it to see if I would get an additional 25 off. Nothing showed up at checkout for me.

@Karma If you shop at drugstore.com frequently, you may have accumulated CashBack $$$ that you were not aware off.

have not shopped @ drugstore.com for years (that too may be once). and to have accumulated exact $25 seems kind of odd..well, i'll take it never-the-less

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014