• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Galaxy S4
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I got my S4 registered.  Tried to get my Galaxy Nexus in but it was too late.  Looks like they all require the MAC addre... (more)

nodinero (Nov. 11, 2013 @ 6:10p) |

Nor my SII
I registered yesterday, got the email shortly, tried to apply credit to Play Store today & got error, invalid... (more)

UKtour (Nov. 11, 2013 @ 6:15p) |

I got mine yesterday and went back to check my Google Play and Samsung Hub balances. Google Play still showed the $25 cr... (more)

woolooloo (Nov. 11, 2013 @ 8:02p) |

DEAD
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Link only shows tablets, no Galaxy S4.

lambo881 said:   Link only shows tablets, no Galaxy S4.
  It says it's only for the Galaxy Note but I tried it with my Samsung Galaxy S4 from T-Mobile and received an email within minutes with a free $25 Google Play redemption code.

It also gives you a couple of other things like $50 to Samsung Hub, 3 Month Hulu Plus, etc

Obviously YMMV since it doesn't explicitly say Galaxy S4.

Edit for those wanting to know where to find your serial

Settings -> More -> About Device -> Status -> Serial Number

*All offers valid while supplies last, through 12/31/2013. Limited to eligible owners of qualifying Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition devices who are legal residents of the 50 US & DC, 13 or older. Limit one per person/device for all offers. Promotional codes must be redeemed within 90 days of issuance. Samsung Hub promotional codes must be activated within 30 days of receipt and redeemed within 90 days of activation. Void where prohibited. $ Google Play credit subject to Google Play Terms of Service. The Hulu Plus, Zinio, Audible, SiriusXM, Samsung Hub and NYTimes.com no-cost trials require use of a credit card for registration; regular charges apply after the trial period, unless cancelled. For complete Offer Terms and ConditioN

I cannot see galaxy S4 as option for credits
Am I Missing something?

spater said:   I cannot see galaxy S4 as option for credits
Am I Missing something?

  

Basically use your S/N from the S4 and register it as a note, and the credit comes thru.

I registered my Samsung note 3 and this worked... Thanks OP!

Worked when I registered using the Note 10.1 link.  I initially tried the Note 8.0 link, but it gave me an error.  Thanks OP for sharing and clarifying.

Just registered my S4 Active and received the credit(s). Thanks OP

Verizon Galaxy S4 users out of luck? There's no serial number to be found anywhere... from box, behind battery, phone status.. non there.

majorlag said:   Verizon Galaxy S4 users out of luck? There's no serial number to be found anywhere... from box, behind battery, phone status.. non there.
  

Did you try these steps?

Edit for those wanting to know where to find your serial

Settings -> More -> About Device -> Status -> Serial Number

MISTERCHEAP said:   
majorlag said:   Verizon Galaxy S4 users out of luck? There's no serial number to be found anywhere... from box, behind battery, phone status.. non there.
  

Did you try these steps?

Edit for those wanting to know where to find your serial

Settings -> More -> About Device -> Status -> Serial Number

  
Yes, tried that. Looks like only GSM version of Galaxy S4 has Serial Number from that menu.

both my wife and my ATT S4 worked.  Also worked on my Nexus 4. I'd recommend to use a diff email addresses though - you can always just redeem the code to your main acct after

How long did it take for you to get the credit once you registered?

Invalid code??

Nvm it worked!

same with Sprint! not finding the serial numbers. 

JuNooNi said:   same with Sprint! not finding the serial numbers. 
  

aren't they typically on a sticker on the orginal box, has to be somewhere? perhaps call Sprint CS and see if they show it in their system, usually has to be on file when they activate the phone.

JuNooNi said:   same with Sprint! not finding the serial numbers. 
  Remember to use the Hex value, not the Dec IMEI number.

Can't find it on my Sprint S4 either! 

I tried the hex and dec numbers and neither worked for my Sprint S4.

Nevermind, serial on the box is for the SIM, not phone.

aznlstar said:   both my wife and my ATT S4 worked.  Also worked on my Nexus 4. I'd recommend to use a diff email addresses though - you can always just redeem the code to your main acct after
  Nexus4??   Isn't Nexus 4 an LG product instead of Samsung's?

no matter what you try, MEDI Dec or Hex, IMEI, ICCID, nothing seems to work. I guess Sprint really sucks not only in terms of service but these kind of things are also messy!

 

Im not getting any luck with Verizon either, no serial #

Could I buy Nexus device with the credit? Thanks!

No go with my Verizon S4 but my old Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus worked. Thanks!

MISTERCHEAP said:   
JuNooNi said:   same with Sprint! not finding the serial numbers. 
  

aren't they typically on a sticker on the orginal box, has to be somewhere? perhaps call Sprint CS and see if they show it in their system, usually has to be on file when they activate the phone.

  MrC, what is the starting, ending, format alpha & numeric digit positions etc? Mine is Sprint Samsung S4 and device status info has no S/N as others reported

Box also only has ICC ID, MEID DEC and MEID Hex for Sprint, and a RS #  (in format xx-yyyy all number format)

gaore said:   Could I buy Nexus device with the credit? Thanks!
  No.

The email also talks about getting 50GB of dropbox space. Anyone have any luck getting that to work? I've only got 2GB so I would definitely like a big bump to 50GB.

invisible said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
JuNooNi said:   same with Sprint! not finding the serial numbers. 
  

aren't they typically on a sticker on the orginal box, has to be somewhere? perhaps call Sprint CS and see if they show it in their system, usually has to be on file when they activate the phone.

  MrC, what is the starting, ending, format alpha & numeric digit positions etc? Mine is Sprint Samsung S4 and device status info has no S/N as others reported

Box also only has ICC ID, MEID DEC and MEID Hex for Sprint, and a RS #  (in format xx-yyyy all number format)

  

sorry Invisible, I don't know. I was trying to think of some alternate ways one could obtain the S/N when people posted using the internal phone settings didn't work for Sprint.  Typically, all electronics are assigned a serial number, so it's rather baffling there's no easy way posted yet to figure out the Sprint/verizon S4 models.

The funny thing is, earlier on the Samsung deal of register and get 50% off accessories for 30 days offer, it accepted the MEID HEX as the serial number and the confirmation mail even lists "Thank you for registering blah blah ... serial # ...."  that one was MEID HEX that was supplied... coming from Samsung itself !

Worked for my T-Mo S4. Thanks OP! GREAT FIND!

A serial number is full alpha-numeric

For instance my Serial was formatted: RV1XXXXXXXX

I found mine in both the menu described by mistercheap and behind my battery

Worked on my GS4

its works on Note 3.

does anyone know how to redeem the following on Samsung note 3 -
dropbox (already have an account with 10GB - 50GB would be cool - can i get the same on it?)
Audible - already have an account - do i create a new one or can i build on the same one)
Boingo - doesnt seem to be working on note 3 ...it says that i need to have tab3 or note tab variants...any suggestions

It also works on a Note 2

The serial no. on the device behind is the battery is what is needed.

Worked for Note II. Just click on the link OP gave and clicked on "register now" and entered the Note 2's serial number behind the battery. Got the email about 5 minutes later. Redeemed $25 google play credit.

Hbjufghj

I used (adb get-serialno), and it gave me the serial no for verizon S4, but still didn't work!

Skipping 73 Messages...
I got mine yesterday and went back to check my Google Play and Samsung Hub balances. Google Play still showed the $25 credit, seems kind of unlikely they would be able to pull that back, but who knows. Was more worried about the Samsung Hub balance so I checked it and it still showed a $50 credit. I tried to buy an album and it showed that it was going to charge my AT&T account, so I selected to take it from the gift card credit and it said I couldn't select that if AT&T account was selected. Well the only other option was to register a credit card. So I grabbed a rebate Visa debit card with a small balance and registered that. After that, my $50 credit no longer shows, it just disappeared. Seems like they are clawing those back.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014