• Go to page :
  • 12 3
  • Text Only
Worked for my Note 3 that was already registered with Samsung. I got the Google Play credit, but no codes available for Samsung hub. Good find OP.

Thanks, got it with my s3 serial. Can someone tell me how to redeem the 50gb dropbox storage?

MISTERCHEAP said:   
lambo881 said:   Link only shows tablets, no Galaxy S4.
††It says it's only for the Galaxy Note but I tried it with my Samsung Galaxy S4 from T-Mobile and received an email within minutes with a free $25 Google Play redemption code.

It also gives you a couple of other things like $50 to Samsung Hub, 3 Month Hulu Plus, etc

Obviously YMMV since it doesn't explicitly say Galaxy S4.

Edit for those wanting to know where to find your serial

Settings -> More -> About Device -> Status -> Serial Number

††
Thanks! I got my 2 year old TMO S2 to work, redeeming my $25 play credit as I type this

Thanks! Used my wife's T-Mobile S4. Waiting on my confirmation email. Hope it comes soon!

Verizon Galaxy Note 3 doesn't have a serial anywhere unfortunately.

Registration is temporarily unavailable. Apologies for the inconvenience, please check back later.

now it wants your wifi Mac address and the note registration says it's currently unacceptable

mp3truck said:   Verizon Galaxy Note 3 doesn't have a serial anywhere unfortunately.
† Has to!
my Sprint doesn't have one under the battery, but if you go to HOME
then menu / settings / about phone / status
it should be in that list (at least that's where my S2 on both Sprint and tmo were)

lemonhead said:   
mp3truck said:   Verizon Galaxy Note 3 doesn't have a serial anywhere unfortunately.
† Has to!
it should be in that list (at least that's where my S2 on both Sprint and tmo were)†

† no go on that either for VZW

clos1084 said:   
lemonhead said:   
† Has to!
it should be in that list (at least that's where my S2 on both Sprint and tmo were)†

† no go on that either for VZW

† strange.
do you have the box the device came in? I'd bet it's on there.

I haven't received any email yet . Hopefully it's just because of these registration issues.

Registered my S4 active, however after almost an hour still no email.

Tried my Verizon's S3 IMEI number no works

"Registration is temporarily unavailable. Apologies for the inconvenience, please check back later."

I have 3 S4 phones (2 AT&T, 1 T-Mo) in my family. I registered my first phone and got my email fairly quickly. But while the website accepted my registration on the 2nd and 3rd phone, I did not get any email from Samsung...

Questions to all that got it to work:-
While the Samsung account email is different for all 3, can I use one single Gmail account? Or they all have to be separate Gmail accounts? Not all my family members use Gmails.

dvdjunkee said:   Thanks, got it with my s3 serial. Can someone tell me how to redeem the 50gb dropbox storage?
††
I looked and here's your answer:
https://www.dropbox.com/help/297/en

Your phone needs to come with dropbox PREINSTALLED to be eligible.† I am with AT&T and they stupidly opted out according to that post, so no go for me.†

Austerville said:   Worked on my Tmobile s3 and S4. When I tried 3rd S3 I didn't have another gmail account so I used one of the existing Samsung accounts, I did not get the code for that registration Moral of the story DO NOT USE EXISTING Samsung account
† true statement!
I used an existing Samsung account and did NOT get the Samsung hub credit
what's strange is becuase my device is only an S2 it's not compatible with Samsung hub in the app store - so maybe I got the credit, but have no way to redeem it?!?!?! when I click the redeem button is wants me to install the app, which isn't compatible, however it does NOT list a coupon code like the google play credit did.

Now, to figure out how to get the dropbox upgrade - I'm trying to unlink the device right now to see if readding it will give me more space - but the unlink process is extremely slow!
ETA: thanks borgman, I had my post in process before you posted, and unlinking didn't help, and alas, I now know why!

brehas said:   Worked for my Note 3 that was already registered with Samsung. I got the Google Play credit, but no codes available for Samsung hub. Good find OP.
††Did you get yours registered with Samsung before this promotion date? If yes, can you advise how to do it? I got mine registered two weeks ago. Thanks!

No go on my SII.

I've been getting the Registration is temporarily unavailable message when I click on the register link, all morning. Anyone else having that problem?

OfficeMgr said:   I've been getting the Registration is temporarily unavailable message when I click on the register link, all morning. Anyone else having that problem?
† same issue here...

"Registration is temporarily unavailable. Apologies for the inconvenience, please check back later." Looks like they figured it out

the big question now would be.. will the codes still be good? now that they figure it out.

jojosung said:   the big question now would be.. will the codes still be good? now that they figure it out.
† I already redeemed my google play code - I don't know how they could "un redeem" it it's the other codes that might be denied.
Frankly the google play code is the only thing I really care about anyway.

So besides paying for apps/movies/books, what else is this credit good for?

Gpz1100 said:   So besides paying for apps/movies/books, what else is this credit good for?
† Music

lobstersoap said:   
Arris1 said:   Now the trick is to figure out how to get multiple serials...
eBay....

also, worked with an s3 and an s4 serial

† i tried my s3 serial -- no go.

NYBonk said:   now it wants your wifi Mac address and the note registration says it's currently unacceptable
† There was one Note model that asked for the wifi address, and one that didn't. (I think it was the Note 10.1, 2014 edition that I used.) But the registration is currently showing as "not available," so I imagine they're in the process of fixing the S2/S3 glitch.

Not sure how, or if, they are going to go after those of us who squeezed in under the fence before they saw the gap.

they killed it?

Registration is temporarily unavailable. Apologies for the inconvenience, please check back later.

Unused codes are now void

I got my S4 registered. †Tried to get my Galaxy Nexus in but it was too late. †Looks like they all require the MAC address of each device as well now. †Oh well.

Nor my SII
I registered yesterday, got the email shortly, tried to apply credit to Play Store today & got error, invalid code. Tried from computer & phone but no go.

I got mine yesterday and went back to check my Google Play and Samsung Hub balances. Google Play still showed the $25 credit, seems kind of unlikely they would be able to pull that back, but who knows. Was more worried about the Samsung Hub balance so I checked it and it still showed a $50 credit. I tried to buy an album and it showed that it was going to charge my AT&T account, so I selected to take it from the gift card credit and it said I couldn't select that if AT&T account was selected. Well the only other option was to register a credit card. So I grabbed a rebate Visa debit card with a small balance and registered that. After that, my $50 credit no longer shows, it just disappeared. Seems like they are clawing those back.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014