• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I was browsing my email that I use to order my Amazon stuff through. I stumbled upon a super deal buts its a big time YMMV. I pre-ordered Battlefield 4 for PS4 last week and I guess it came with a hidden bonus.
Not sure if I am the only one who got this.... Here is the content of the email:

Dear Amazon.com Customer,

Thank you for pre-ordering a PS4 game. You have qualified for a special Buy One, Get One promotion on select PS4 titles.

Add two of the qualifying items to your cart and at checkout apply your individual claim code: U**4H-******-7PHHWY.

Your savings will be displayed in your Order Summary. Offer is valid through November 16, 2013.  

Sorry but I had to star out some of the promo code as I am pretty sure its a one time use only.

So.......check your emails from Amazon!

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Amazon BOGO PS4 Games YMMV promo code sent in email
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

My friend who pre-ordered the BF4 Launch bundle got this offer, but I did not. I pre ordered PS3 version of BF4 and the PS4 separate.

Nice deal in for 6 Thanks!

Why the hell does this crap come up on my Twitter feed. This news is old as hell.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014