• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
BestBuy offers special one-time use coupon codes for those with college (.edu) email addresses:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Global/College-Student-Deals/pcmcat276200050000.c?id=pcmcat276200050000 

I signed up based on a previous hot deal posting that showed the Chromecast available at $30. It takes a long while to receive the email (several days) but once you confirm your email address the next email that you click to get unique discount codes comes pretty quick. 
It includes $30 off the Pebble SmartWatch. I haven't seen many other discounts and there is competition in this space from Galaxy Gear and others but it seems like a decent deal. Free in-store pick up or shipping. 

Member Summary

pebble
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Reviews suggest that the Pebble with its monochrome screen is pretty much no bueno. I think I will wait for these things to catch up to technology. $30 for the Google Chromcast is always a good deal.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014