• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.ray-ban.com/usa/clubmaster-aluminum

I don't go to malls often, but I was at a mall yesterday.† Luxottica owns most stores selling sunglasses in most malls so there is little price competition.

I noticed the stores were pushing a new version of the Ray-Ban Clubmaster.† Some of them have aluminum frames that seem designed to pair with Apple products.

I don't own any Apple products, but these sunglasses are really cool in person.† However, the total cost was more than $260 with Florida sales tax.

Just checked Amazon.† Less than $160 for Florida residents - in other words, more than $100 less when compared to the stores owned by Luxottica.

Plus, I get 5% Cash Back with my Chase Freedom card.

There are various color combos and two different sizes (49 mm and 51 mm).† I bought the polarized Clubmasters with the 49 mm brushed aluminum frames in the "gunmetal" color.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00D5BPAWE/

Member Summary

ray ban
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

WOW, the thought that some people would buy glasses with the primary factor that it is based on what they choose is what electronic device they use! That's no worse than someone choosing to buy a specific-looking pair of sunglasses solely based on a pen they write with a couple or a few hours a day. STUPID.

Not redding this deal because OP in his opinion seemed to find a good deal and is posting it for the benefit of others. †Some people may like these sunglasses even if it has nothing to do with iCrap. †But seriously, whoever buys this for that purpose has major attachment issues with their hand-held toy. †

Hey look! a pair of "iGlass"

nitesbane said:   WOW, the thought that some people would buy glasses with the primary factor that it is based on what they choose is what electronic device they use! That's no worse than someone choosing to buy a specific-looking pair of sunglasses solely based on a pen they write with a couple or a few hours a day. STUPID.

Not redding this deal because OP in his opinion seemed to find a good deal and is posting it for the benefit of others. †Some people may like these sunglasses even if it has nothing to do with iCrap. †But seriously, whoever buys this for that purpose has major attachment issues with their hand-held toy. †

I had a feeling this thread might result in knee-jerk replies.† It didn't take long.

First, I really don't give a rat's ass about "red" responses to my threads.† I don't have an eggshell ego.

Second, lots of companies are trying to emulate the design of Apple products and trying to sell to Apple customers.† As just one of countless possible examples, have you seen the new Bose Soundlink Mini?

Third, I don't own any Apple products.† And guess what?† These sunglasses are pretty damn cool.† And so is the Bose Soundlink Mini.† And so are countless other products emulating Apple design.

You are just as "STUPID" (your word choice and your caps, not mine) as the Apple fans you criticize.

I was speaking in general, not to you. Apparently you missed this.

I didn't say I didn't red this thread to protect your ego, so don't think I did. Lose the big head.

I read you didn't own any Apples products. Also, I didn't say it did or didn't look cool. If you would have read my post, you would have seen I always specified people buying this product specifically because it matched their precious iPad.

I guess that makes you†the STUPID one. You take a post that someone is NOT criticizing you, OR your posted deal, for that matter, and you turn it into a personal attack against them.

It's nice how people don't criticize or attack you (as a matter of fact, I complimented you, but I guess you missed that, also)†and you attack them anyway. †Cool dude you are. †No way with your big head you're going to apologize to someone you called stupid who complimented you, though.

That's one ugly pair, I'll pass.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014