Dyson DC40 @ Kohls

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I just picked up a Dyson DC40 Origin at Kohls.† Reg $449.00 on sale for $399.00. They price matched the Sears closeout price of $349.00 -and deducted 30% for opening a new charge account; added a $5 item and received $50 in Kohls Cash.† They almost price matched the WalMart closeout price of $299.00; until a manager informed the customer service rep that they do not price match any WalMart ads.

399 -
†50† -†† (price match)
104.70 = (30%)
244.30 (before extra item and tax)
Plus $50.00 Kohls Cash

Kohl's
See Kohl's discounts that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Dyson DC40
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Kohl's Coupons:
    BEACH
    15% off any order (expires 8/28/14 12:59am)
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

good deal.

You may want to keep few days before open it, since the same one will on sale for $299 on BF, plus coupon and $15/50 kohl cash. Maybe save you $50 or so.

Thanks for the heads up.† I will see if I can snag one on BF!

Be aware that Mohawk has publicly stated that they will not honor warranties on their "soft" carpets if the inspector finds that a Dyson has been used.

Just an FYI...

Please add price to tittle.

rajeevmn said:   best buy has this item for $ 277.99. http://www.bestbuy.com/site/dc40-multi-floor-hepa-bagless-uprigh...
† †Good deal rajeevmn!†

Kohls now has it posted for $299

Save 15% with BLACKFRI code at Checkout
Get $15 for every $50 in Kohlís Cash
Price: $254.99 with $75 in Kohlís Cash!

Thatís like paying $179.99 after Kohlís Cash

TheWrangler said:   Kohls now has it posted for $299

Save 15% with BLACKFRI code at Checkout
Get $15 for every $50 in Kohlís Cash
Price: $254.99 with $75 in Kohlís Cash!

Thatís like paying $179.99 after Kohlís Cash

††This deserved a new thread of its own.† Its the best price I've seen so far without much trouble.† Don't forget Discover CashBack.

Oh man. Just what I was looking for but it keeps giving me "This product is not currently available."

Do you have to use your Kohl's card to get the Kohl's cash bonus of†15 for every 50 spent?
tn4304 said:   †††This deserved a new thread of its own.† Its the best price I've seen so far without much trouble.† Don't forget Discover CashBack.

No longer shows up on Kohl's site.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014