Home Depot Black Friday 2013 Ad

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
FW ad scan  (ad removed for legal reasons)

External ad scan

Member Summary

Home Depot
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
http://www.homedepot.com/p/Husky-52-in-18-Drawer-Tool-Chest-and-...

this tool box is normally listed at 598 so they knock... (more)

1me2ao (Nov. 26, 2013 @ 1:31p) |

Even though the ad is posted some places online, Home Depot actually has it available on their website now under "This W... (more)

kodakcameron (Nov. 27, 2013 @ 9:29p) |

DOES ANYONE Know if the Rigid shop vac the same (or similar) to the one they had for sale two years ago that is able to ... (more)

Siribx (Nov. 27, 2013 @ 10:03p) |

Ops link goes nowhere. Here's a link: http://bfads.net/Black-Friday/Home-Depot/Ad
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Can't wait for that...LOL

I wanted to buy LG refrigerator which is on sale for $1498, I also try to use Lowes movers coupon, They had always accepted the 10% off coupon but on this one they said NO

Ad removed for legal reasons

If anyone has the ad, please PM me...

vijujoshi said:   I wanted to buy LG refrigerator which is on sale for $1498, I also try to use Lowes movers coupon, They had always accepted the 10% off coupon but on this one they said NO

Buy online. Get CashBack. Go to return desk, with online receipt, and coupon. Ask them to adjust. If they don't, try a different day / person / store. I've rarely had an issue with them accepting these - except for a select few cashiers, who I avoid. 

The 16 gallon 5hp Rigid shop vac for $40 looks good..That will be my 3rd one.

motor burns up after 2-3 years of very light use.

UncleJohn said:   The 16 gallon 5hp Rigid shop vac for $40 looks good..That will be my 3rd one.

In Wal-Mart I saw I think 20 or 25 on BF

evercl92 said:   
vijujoshi said:   I wanted to buy LG refrigerator which is on sale for $1498, I also try to use Lowes movers coupon, They had always accepted the 10% off coupon but on this one they said NO

Buy online. Get CashBack. Go to return desk, with online receipt, and coupon. Ask them to adjust. If they don't, try a different day / person / store. I've rarely had an issue with them accepting these - except for a select few cashiers, who I avoid. 

1. Do I need to buy extended warranty ?
2 If yes how can I do it online  ! Or I can buy it later ?

xenvar said:   If anyone has the ad, please PM me...
  Still available on other BF websites

horspowr1001 said:   
xenvar said:   If anyone has the ad, please PM me...
  Still available on other BF websites

Thanks, found it!   I had been on page 5 when they pulled the ad from here...

Looking at:
Makita 12-Volt Max Lithium-Ion Cordless 2-Pc. Combo Kit
seen on page 2 of the Home Depot Black Friday Ad
$99.00, was $159.00

Dewalt 20-Volt Max Lithium-Ion Drill/Driver Kit
seen on page 9 of the Home Depot Black Friday Ad
$99.00, now $99.00

Ryobi One 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Drill/Driver Kit
$39.97

How hard will the Makita be to get? An even better deal than the recent Bosch

evercl92 said:   

Hey thanks , I went again , different store & got the deal , HD price matched, 10% mover coupon accepted.

UncleJohn said:   The 16 gallon 5hp Rigid shop vac for $40 looks good..That will be my 3rd one.

I have three also and all are fine with heavy use for the last 5 years or so.   I am also pretty sure they qualify for the lifetime service guarantee.  So if you are burning them up that fast,  they should replace them. 

Brew said:   

I have three also and all are fine with heavy use for the last 5 years or so.   I am also pretty sure they qualify for the lifetime service guarantee.  So if you are burning them up that fast,  they should replace them. 

I tried that, that guarantee is just for defective materials or workmanship.. They said my unit was just normal wear.! 

vijujoshi said:   
evercl92 said:   

1. Do I need to buy extended warranty ?
2 If yes how can I do it online  ! Or I can buy it later ?

What he said. Recently bought washer & dryer using 10% movers coupon online, with free delivery and take away. Found codes somewhere around here or the other site, and might still be able to pickup from USPS moving packet. Did not need to physically go to store at all.

1. If you want to..
2. If you're asking if you don't get the extended warranty when ordering online but want to get it AFTER the purchase, according to the delivery guy you can, as long as it is within a certain number of days. But don't count on his word or mine, and definitely check just to make sure.

Can you price match a previous purchase on BF?

horspowr1001 said:   Ad removed for legal reasons

Oh my! I've been out/offline all day and had no idea. I'll put an external link in the OP for everyone's convenience. Hope that doesn't get pulled too.

Thanks for the info

Thanks!!!!

The link goes to 2012 ad

The 0.9 CuFt Magic Chef microwave currently at the website is $48 and the BlackFriday Special Buy is $58!!!!! LOL

nm

mnmailman1111 said:   The link goes to 2012 ad

LOL!

mnmailman1111 said:   The link goes to 2012 ad

Where is the face-palm emoticon? Everyone tells you not to drink and drive but no one warns you not to post when exhausted. I opened several tabs open to find the current ad and I still managed to cut and paste the wrong link. Should be fixed now.

Can anyone who brought HDX aircompressor give some feedback on it? Thanks appreciated.

hhoang said:   Can anyone who brought HDX aircompressor give some feedback on it? Thanks appreciated.
  I don't think HDX is good for anything. I have never used this unit personally, but I think the quality of HDX is below that of Black and Decker.

Slickone said:   Looking at:
$99.00, was $159.00

$99.00, now $99.00

$39.97

Also looking for a BF drill and/or driver. Looks like Ace also has a good deal off on a Dewalt  -DeWalt 1/2in 20V Lithium Ion Compact Drill / Driver Kit (DCD780C2)Item no: 2361129 | 885911209809  - Normally $199.99

http://www.acehardware.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12219697  

Trying to decide which drill/deal is the best....any opinions?

if anyone saw it, was there a ladder deal? Usually something like a 6' for $19.

hhoang said:   Can anyone who brought HDX aircompressor give some feedback on it? Thanks appreciated.
   I bought one last year.  it sucks so bad that i can hardly pump my car tires.  I don't even want to use it to pump my bicycle tires.  Spend a little more on a 5gal porter cable which i think is $99 right now.  I have it and it's very good.

Eh nothing for me. I was expecting to see a cheap lawn mower since the season is done. Also you can get the coke fridge for the same price on Amazon right now.

DAKn2 said:   
Slickone said:   Looking at:
$99.00, was $159.00

$99.00, now $99.00

$39.97

Also looking for a BF drill and/or driver. Looks like Ace also has a good deal off on a Dewalt  -DeWalt 1/2in 20V Lithium Ion Compact Drill / Driver Kit (DCD780C2)Item no: 2361129 | 885911209809  - Normally $199.99

http://www.acehardware.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12219697   

Trying to decide which drill/deal is the best....any opinions?

Also Lowes will have "Dewalt 20-V Max 1/2-in. Cordless Lithium-Ion Compact Drill w/ Case" for $99.00, was $149.00.
So, comes with a case. Does the one at Ace? Just says "kit box".
I can't remember if Home Depot's did.

I'm wondering if 12V in the Makita is enough for home use. Anyone?

Slickone said:   

I think the ace one is a better deal *IF* it really is the 780 (which it appears to be).  The HD one is the 771, which is bigger, slower, less powerful, less cap batteries, slower charger and almost the same price for nearly the same kit (2x lithium, drill, charger).  This has been confirmed by dewalt themselves on on this blog: http://toolguyd.com/dewalt-20v-compact-drill-driver-kit-black-friday-deal-2013/ .  In any case, 2x lithiums, dewalt brand, 1/2 chuck, and hopefully good amount of torque for $100 is a pretty good price.  That said, the $40 lithium Ryobi kit looks to be the winner for me.  Sure, it only has one batt, and its probably the cheapest, made for BF set, type of a deal, but at $40, assuming you dont have a "system" which you have or are planning to buy into (e.g. dewalt 20V, makita, Milwaukee fuel, etc), then it be a great standalone drill for around the house.  Im sure the 12V makita is pretty good too, but I like the 18V+ systems for general use.

Thanks for the info, ducky282. The Dewalt at Lowes is the DCD771C2.

I was thinking about the Ryobi too. I have a NiMH/NiCd Ryobi 18V drill (was a hot deal here) but the battery only lasted a couple years, so hopefully that was just because if the battery type and not the general quality of Ryobi.

Edit: The one at Ace is the DCD771C2 also. In the ad, the SKU is 2385458, which is this one.

Why is HD keeping their BF ad under lock and key??? This does not make me happy as a shareholder.

I don't feel bad linking it here because they clearly ripped this off of FW.

http://toolguyd.com/home-depot-black-friday-2013/

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Husky-52-in-18-Drawer-Tool-Chest-and-...

this tool box is normally listed at 598 so they knocked off a whopping 98 dollars

Even though the ad is posted some places online, Home Depot actually has it available on their website now under "This Week's Ads, Guides & Catalogs"
Also, here's a link straight to the ad on their webpage.
http://localad.homedepot.com/HomeDepot/BrowseByPage?StoreID=2399...

DOES ANYONE Know if the Rigid shop vac the same (or similar) to the one they had for sale two years ago that is able to turn into a hand blower also?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014