• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

dicks
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Throw in some "mail in rebate" on rifles and call it Blackfriday sales is lame

Now that is crap. Everyone has seemed to have lost the meaning of christmas. Sales.

The ammo prices look good. $20 for brick of .22, $7 for Independence 556.

The 5.56 and .22lr round prices are nice and at 4 boxes per. The 24 gun Field and Stream Safe for $399.98 is pretty good. Plus that TaylorMade r11s driver at $199 is unheard of. This isn't a bad sale really.

Independence ammo is decent quality?

$100 of a Sole elliptical is better than anything else I see out there.

Stopped by a store and was told I could get an elliptical now and get a price adjustment when the Black Friday sales was running.

50-100 off 10/22s seems like a deal.

SuperPooper said:   Independence ammo is decent quality?
  Its made in Isreal as a Federal Brand, brass case, reloadable, shoots good to me.  Never any problems through my DPMS Oracle AR.

is the 50% off bike deal good?

which store said that they'd do a price adjustment?

anyone been there on Fridays... is it crazy there too?

I have to vent.  Went online last night because Dicks was having a "big" $20 off $100 purchase event for 2 days (got an email, plus a HUGE banner on their website).  So I order $100 worth of stuff and go to check out and no discount.  I am like what?  The banner ad had like 3 brands that were excluded, UGG, Ping and another one, when you clicked on the banner ad for more details all it said is "some items may be excluded".  Nothing indicated that my items were excluded.

So after looking for like 20 minutes on their website I find the following exclusions off of a link on the bottom of their page under the heading "Get to Know Us:" (oh and as if that list is not enough the footer even says additional items may not count:~~PROMO EXCLUSIONS
% & $ OFF COUPON:
Offer valid only while supplies last and not applicable to canceled orders due to out-of-stock merchandise. Discount does not apply to taxes, shipping and handling charges or similar charges. Discount not applicable with returned merchandise; total discount will be deducted from the value of any returned item to which the discount applied. Discount excludes clearance merchandise and the following:anon
asics
atlas
babolat
Bauer / nike hockey
big agnes
billabong
bionic
brine
brooks
burton
butterfly
Callaway Golf
ccm
Cobra
Columbia
cuddeback
Dahon
deckers outdoor corp
decente
diamondback
dwindle distribution
ecco
element skateboards
escalade
eureka
eyeking
fishpond
FITBIT
 footjoy
garmin
g-loomis
gita sports ltd
goaliath
goalrilla
gopro
gregory
head
humminbird
hurley
ion
jetboil
jordan
k2
kettler
korkers
leatherman
lifetime
livestrong
lowrance
marmot
minn kota
mizuno
MSR
navico
nirve
 North Face
NXe
Oakley
odyssey
old town
o'neill
Patagonia
ping
polar
powerblock
prana
prince
quiksilver
red
Redington
Reebok ccm / Reebok hockey
rollerblade
ross reels
roxy
salomon
Saucony
schutt sports
scientific anglers
scott
sea to summit
shimano
simms
 sorel
spyder
st. croix rods
strider
strike master
STX
sun mountain
Swarovski
TaylorMade
temple fork outfitters
tenpoint
the north face
therm a rest
thule
tippmann
titleist
tubbs
Ugg Australia
Under Armour
us army
van staal
volcom
warrior
wilson sporting goods
yakima
yeti
zeiss
 Also excluded are: Tennis and Racquetball Racquets, Baseball & Softball Bats and Gloves, Select License Jerseys and Championship Merchandise, Team Orders, Outdoor Electronics, Select Nike items, Cardio Fitness Equipment and Electronics, Watches, Golf Balls, select Hockey Equipment from Bauer, Easton and Reebok, Gift Cards and Gift Certificates. Additional exclusions may apply. Cannot be combined with any other promotional offer nor is this offer valid on previous purchases. Entire order must be shipped to a single address and customer is responsible for all shipping costs for returned merchandise. This promotional offer may be modified or terminated at any time without notice.============================================================

SERIOUSLY!!!!!  How can they get away with this deceiving advertising!!!!

Arggghhh!!!  1 hour of my life wasted online shopping because of them.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014