• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Just bought a 24 pack of jet fuel kcups on Amazon for about 15.65, included (you have to click each one individually to add it to your cart) were all these samples. Not a bad deal. Also, could apply to other k cups, didnt check.
1 of: FREE SAMPLE - Caza Trail Donut Shop Single Serve Cup for Keurig K-Cup Brewers (Free with purchase of a qualifying item) (3 Count) (1.2oz total)
Condition: New
Sold by: Amazon.com LLC
$2.99

1 of: FREE SAMPLE - Lipton K-Cups, REFRESH Iced Sweet Tea and INDULGE Black Tea (Free with purchase of a qualifying item)
$3.99
1 of: FREE SAMPLE - Peet's Coffee & Tea
+ Peet's
Single Cup 2pk (Free with purchase of a qualifying item)

$1.99
1 of: FREE SAMPLE - Kind Oats & Honey Clusters Granola (Free with purchase of a qualifying item)
$1.99
1 of: FREE SAMPLE - Melitta Cafe de Europa Single Serve Gourmet Coffee Classique (Free with purchase of a qualifying item)
$3.99

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

kcups
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

works with Green Mountain Sumatra which I like so green for OP!

Even with the free samples, this is not a hot deal. Plus, the retail prices shown for the samples is w-a-y too high.

As far as the price on the jet fuel k cups, it isnt necessarily a hot deal, just was buying them anyways and happened to see this. It does seem to apply to other kcups, so its just something to look out for when youre shopping for kcups on Amazon.

The ONLY place IMHO opinion to buy k-cups is Quill.com . When you sign up for their business account, you can get 24-packs for less than $9 with $25 off $75 coupon codes.

nancita said:   The ONLY place IMHO opinion to buy k-cups is Quill.com . When you sign up for their business account, you can get 24-packs for less than $9 with $25 off $75 coupon codes.
  I get the Kirkland pacific bold 100packs at costco for $32. which is a better deal if you have a costco nearby, don't need or want a variety and like their coffee, which the wife and I do.

Zackr what market are you in? I never see pacific bold at any Minneapolis area Costco's. Also I never see a 100 pack of any of the kirkland k-cups (we only ever see Kirkland breakfast blend 200 packs for like approx $80 which I'm not a fan of). I'll have to look into the Quill deal.

Kirkland pacific bold. Double brew 12 oz then 6oz into a 20 oz cup. Excellent.

That is their welcome promo.  After that, be on the lookout for k-cup deals in their emails - some are excellent.

normanmaclean said:   Zackr what market are you in? I never see pacific bold at any Minneapolis area Costco's. Also I never see a 100 pack of any of the kirkland k-cups (we only ever see Kirkland breakfast blend 200 packs for like approx $80 which I'm not a fan of). I'll have to look into the Quill deal.
  I am in Ft worth TX, they're listed at 37 and every time I have bought them there has been a $5 in store coupon.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014