• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Neoprene Black Thermal Fleece Half Face Mask Facemask Snowboard Snowmobile Snow Ski Sled Face Mask Facemask Balaclava Scarf Extreme Sport X-Sport Skate Skating Skids Skateboarding
Disclaimer
www.amazon.com/dp/B005N3ASPG

thanks and credit to shampooguy

Member Summary

face mask
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Grabbed one. Looks like I might see it by winters end. 17-28 day shipping.

How about credit where it's due?! Thank you to shampooguy for pointing this deal out (in a separate thread).

Is this really a deal? Seems there are lots of options around the same price on Amazon. I guess neoprene items are made super cheap in China.

Bad product reviews, Bad seller ratings, All shipping from China or Hong Kong with lengthy ship times. Not recommended.

You might not want to put a bad smelling thing around your nose...I wonder what chemicals you will be inhaling?

SteveG

sgogo said:   You might not want to put a bad smelling thing around your nose...I wonder what chemicals you will be inhaling?

SteveG

Probably polonium.

iTEKdeals said:   Is this really a deal? Seems there are lots of options around the same price on Amazon.

Your points are 100% valid and correct, at this price (and long shipping times)..it's not a deal.

iTEKdeals said:   Is this really a deal? Seems there are lots of options around the same price on Amazon. I guess neoprene items are made super cheap in China.
can you please link to one?

It is a good concept.

stuffedwallet said:   
iTEKdeals said:   Is this really a deal? Seems there are lots of options around the same price on Amazon. I guess neoprene items are made super cheap in China.
can you please link to one?

Huh? The item itself has over a dozen sellers selling it for under $2, and there are links to plenty of similar products on that page, each of which has a similar number of sellers and at similar prices. What are you asking?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014