rated:
credit techbargains

Newegg has this item for $539.99 with free shipping and no tax in most states

Toshiba 50" Class 120Hz LED TV - 50L1350U
Dynalight, Gaming mode
Clearscan 120Hz
3 HDMI In, 1 USB In, 1 Component Video In, Digital Optical Audio Out

1920x1080 @ 1080p; 3 HDMI; HD tuner; 120Hz refresh rate

Hope this might help someone. thank you for reading.

Newegg
Need a Newegg coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

For comparison, Amazon has this for $646.99 with a low price guarantee (vis a vis Newegg's Iron Egg Guarantee). If you'd rather buy from Amazon, you can send them this link and they'll refund the difference. (NE is a qualifying retailer.)

Make sure you read the comments on Newegg before buying. It's not true 120Hz, and there's some question about the capable resolutions as well.

Thanks, OP...got one for my dad's birthday. $649 at Best Buy (on sale...regular $849) with solid reviews (4.6 / 5). Normally, I would've waited until BF, but there was nothing I've seen that would be worth camping out for when this is available now without the hassle.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014