• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://store.shopblackberry.com/store/bbrryus/en_US/DisplayCategoryProductListPage/ThemeID.32403100/categoryID.66826300/parentCategoryID.66826200   

Use coupon code - BFEMAILZ10. Limited time offer valid till December 2nd.

Source - http://crackberry.com/grab-yourself-unlocked-blackberry-z10-only-200-no-contract

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/expired-deals/1296084/     - my last thread when the price was $ 309 shipped where the following were covered.

1. It's a BB
2. The company might go bankrupt soon.
3. If not bankrupt they might not make handsets. 

A smoking hot deal at this price in my opinion.

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Unlocked BlackBerry Z10
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I predict this will go the way of the playbook

The Black Z10 is now down to $ 280 shipped. The White Z10 is available for $ 290 shipped.

Look at the steady price decline. Wow!

watch out for $99 fire sale within next 3 months....

$ 200 - Limited time offer!!

That's a damn good deal. For those that don't know BlackBerry has an OS update coming out (version 10.2.1) by the end of the year that will allow OTA installation of Android apps. This means that you can use the Amazon or 1Mobile app stores and install any Android application available there. Google Play will most likely not be an option due to licensing issues.

"Limited time offer"?? LOL

sure, because it will be $100 within next 3 months!!

phxaz05 said:   "Limited time offer"?? LOL

sure, because it will be $100 within next 3 months!!

Just posting what the marketing e-mail said. They're probably doing it to cash in on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.

I think it will probably go up slightly after the sale gets over but then quickly come back to this price level and in a couple of months even become cheaper.

Both the White and Black Z10 are OOS for now. I'll post an update if it becomes available before the coupon expires.

Until then it looks like Amazon.com at $ 280 is the lowest price.

Back in stock!

These are scheduled to be sold on eBay, as 'refurbished' units, for $99, in late December.

Bizatch said:   These are scheduled to be sold on eBay, as 'refurbished' units, for $99, in late December.

That's great news. Any other insider information you can share with us? Will they actually be brand new units or refurbished units? Will they be selling other models the same way as well at a massive discount?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014