1 Year PlayStation®Plus Membership.

Member Summary

PS4 (5.21kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Sony

its a good deal, txs for posting. I have a friend was looking to buy one, I might tell him to go there.

SOLD OUT

oos

They also have XBOX ONE for Preorder

YMMV members only

In stock. Got. One.

Seems like the Sony deal was better since it had Killzone

Back in stock but $19.99 shipping is terrible when 99% of retailers are free.

Wait. PSN down, codes don't work, servers don't work. Terrible situation

Order placed thank you!

Order placed thank you!

Bought one, not sure why really, but thanks OP

What is the policy on return for shipping costs? I know that I can get the console price back at the warehouse, if I find a better deal somewhere.

Edit: Never mind.
How to Return: Simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide for a refund (including shipping and handling). If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please contact customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance.  

Picked one up in store. $489 + tax. Besides for being the latest, not sure why I had to have one today. The PS3 is 1/2 the price and has plenty of game titles

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014