Voting History
rated:
"Clip" $16 coupon.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001NO4A8K/  

$47.25 - $16 = $31.25

S&S = $28.89
5x S&S = $24.16
5x + mom = $21.80

Edit: There's also a $25 coupon on the Yellowfin tuna... But even after the coupon it's not really that hot of a price (as low as ~47 for 24-pack)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002BXKY9Q/

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Tuna
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP.  I knew about S&S, but your notation of "mom" intrigued me.  A little searching around and, as a future step-grandparent (Who knew?  It's a package deal, dontchaknow? = ), I discovered that I'm eligible.  This gourmet stuff won't be seen by the little tyke, but with the savings, I'll be able to afford more diapers etc..  Let the fun begin.  Wheeeee! ,

But the coupon price is one-time only, right? If you go with S&S, the coupon probably would've expired by the next time.

"Gift-wrap available." LOL

I will not be touching anything from the Pacific for the rest of my lifetime.
Do not relish the Fukushima glow in the dark tumors.

How does this compare to warehouse price?

I think it's all kept in warehouses

If you have a WEGMANs near you their identically named brand is on sale for 89c a can if you buy the pkg of 8.  Dolphins included.

EvilWizardGlick said:   I will not be touching anything from the Pacific for the rest of my lifetime.
Do not relish the Fukushima glow in the dark tumors.

Most Americans are unaware that Fukushima is releasing huge amounts of radiation into the Pacific on a daily basis. There is no end in sight and no feasible solution. 
see enenews.com

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014