• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Nexus 7 : Google Nexus 7 Tablet 32GB
Disclaimer
Live Again!

Staples     is offering an Extra $50 off Tablets Regularly Priced $149 or more when you enter coupon code 18702 at checkout.

Discount applies to any Tablet regularly priced $149 or more. Limit one coupon per customer. Cannot be combined with any other coupons. Excludes Apple products, refurbished tablets and item nos. 306702, 075593, 108945, 279977, 303981, & 310576. Each item purchased can only be discounted by one coupon, applied by cashier in the order received and prior to tax. Coupon not valid if purchased or sold and must be surrendered. No cash/credit back. Not valid on prior purchases or purchases made with Staples® Procurement or Convenience Cards.

Staples
See Staples discounts that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

staples
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

$50 off
Thanks usernamemax20charact
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
In for a couple of 32gb Nexus 7s; just needed to use 2 separate accounts. Thanks.

Shnap51 (Nov. 26, 2013 @ 10:34p) |

This may be gen 1 based on the 169 price.  Best buy has gen 2 for 199.  I too bought one for 119 but wondering now if it... (more)

skmerrow (Nov. 27, 2013 @ 5:39a) |

It's not first gen. If you compare the specs to what is listed on amazons site it is the new HD 7" one (retails for 169.... (more)

chantspel (Nov. 27, 2013 @ 8:22a) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Two questions, both of which I probably know the answer to.
1.  Can this be done in store?  Probably not
2.  Can this be combined with the $30 discount when trading in another tablet?  Probably not

1) Valid in Staples® U.S. stores, online at Staples.com® or by phone at 1-800-333-3330.
2) Cannot be combined with any other coupons

Is that technically a coupon though, or is it an offer?

its a coupon, listed at http://www.staples.com/coupons

Picked one up, was still considering the Microcenter deal when I saw your post. Thanks OP!

The trade in does not read as a coupon.

Offer valid 10/27/13 – 11/23/13 in-store only. Limit 1 per customer. Save $30 instantly when you buy any tablet regularly priced $139.00 or more, and recycle your old working tablet. To qualify for the discount, your trade-in must power on, have no major cosmetic defects, and include original power cord.

drew2money said:   The trade in does not read as a coupon.

Offer valid 10/27/13 – 11/23/13 in-store only. Limit 1 per customer. Save $30 instantly when you buy any tablet regularly priced $139.00 or more, and recycle your old working tablet. To qualify for the discount, your trade-in must power on, have no major cosmetic defects, and include original power cord.

That's what I meant when I said it doesn't read as a coupon.  Thanks for clarifying my ambiguous statement.  Cheers!

king0fSpades said:   Valid only on good stuff. CRApple excluded.

FIxed it for ya

So I can take a 1st gen kindle fire, use this coupon and I'll have $80 off 32gig or 16gig 2nd gen nexus 7? Because I think I need to do that pronto. Not sure how coupons/offers work stacking wise.
edit: maybe ill keep the fire. For $30 its worth having around. 

king0fSpades said:   Valid only on crap. Apple excluded.
  Seriously? 

Would be even better if they take "any tablet trade in for $50 or 100", I have a few clunkers to give away

Thx OP, I got a samy galaxy 3 7inch for 140$ tx and shipping included (had to use Live Chat). Will be great for web, movies for kids and eventually Universal Remote control.

BigWhy said:   Thx OP, I got a samy galaxy 3 7inch for 140$ tx and shipping included (had to use Live Chat). Will be great for web, movies for kids and eventually Universal Remote control.
  Why chat?  coupon did not work on the Samsung?

tonysohn said:   
king0fSpades said:   Valid only on crap. Apple excluded.
  Seriously? 

Green for the drunk icon.

Exclusions:
306702 Kindle Fire HDX 7" 16GB Tablet, Wifi (New)
075593 Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, 7.0
108945 Kindle Fire 8.9" 16GB
279977 Acer Iconia A1
303981 Microsoft Surface 2, 32GB
310576 Asus Memo Pad ME102 10.1'', 16GB Tablet

Got the 16G...Green

skmerrow said:   
BigWhy said:   Thx OP, I got a samy galaxy 3 7inch for 140$ tx and shipping included (had to use Live Chat). Will be great for web, movies for kids and eventually Universal Remote control.
  Why chat?  coupon did not work on the Samsung?

system told me:
Coupon not applied: Minimum order total requirement has not been met
I used the live chat, and the agent refund the order within minutes, was quick and easy. Very good Staples support.
Agent (xx): "I was able to apply the coupon, bringing the total to $140.71. Confirmation of that is on it's way to your email now."
Cheaper than all current blackfriday add around. I have the samy galaxy 7 2, love it for the kids.

Thanks. I picked-up the new Kindle 7" HD (MSRP $169) cost me after-tax $130-shipped plus 2.5% FWCB.

You can use your AMEX offer for 25$ off 75$ to make this even sweeter!

The live chat did not work for me for Samsung. Maybe I just got an idiot rep..

Sweet. Just ordered the Google Nexus 7 32 GB (2013) for $219 delivered.

I looked up on AMEX site under my account. I see other offers but not Staples.I looked up on both the blue card and the green Amex
Can you tell me where you found it. Thanks

The first gen 16gb Nexus 7 is $149.50 before the coupon.

bsam6463 said:   I looked up on AMEX site under my account. I see other offers but not Staples.I looked up on both the blue card and the green Amex

It's a long story 

So what's better, the Galaxy 3 or Nexus?

I am in dilemma too ?   Nexus or Galaxy ? any suggestions?
I am thinking to get Samsung becoz we can expand the memory...but you don't get updates quick is the problem

Here is the paper coupon if you are trying to do a trade-in plus use the coupon...

I like the galaxy, because of the SD add on. Also has a cool app for universal remote control

Works on the Dell Venue Pro 8 32GB. $279+tax AC which is $20 less than Dell's website.

bsam6463 said:   I looked up on AMEX site under my account. I see other offers but not Staples.I looked up on both the blue card and the green Amex

It was targeted offer. I had to call customer care to add this offer in my Amex account.

dprus said:   Works on the Dell Venue Pro 8 32GB. $279+tax AC which is $20 less than Dell's website.
  This tab will be $279 on BlackFriday at Staples.

In 4 one of the Nexus 7 new gen after my son killed my 1st gen

YMMV! just come back from Staples with both $5 and $50 coupon and the gift card ($160 for $200 a few days ago) used. Good deal! 

gopaldasa04 said:   

It was targeted offer. I had to call customer care to add this offer in my Amex account.

Really, they can add it to your account?

medialink said:   
gopaldasa04 said:   

Really, they can add it to your account?

No, they stopped doing it a long time ago. No more add ons. They'll now tell you it's targeted. 

Nice find, I finally jumped on a 32 GB nexus 7. That's the one I wanted, but FYI it's now showing the 16GB as sold out online.

I also cashed in a pile of rewards to make a net total of $46.

NICE... been holding off on a Note 10.1 2014 but now I'm in

Staple.com site is down?

Skipping 63 Messages...
skmerrow said:   chantspel said:   Thanks for the headsup - i picked up a 7" kindle fire 16gb for 119.00 - which i believe is better than their BF price.
  This may be gen 1 based on the 169 price.  Best buy has gen 2 for 199.  I too bought one for 119 but wondering now if it is first gen.

It's not first gen. If you compare the specs to what is listed on amazons site it is the new HD 7" one (retails for 169.99 on AZ). The 199.99 price on bb is a joke since that is the older model.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014