• Go to page :
  • 12 3
  • Text Only
rbhoj said:   Does anyone still have an image of the coupon? They took it off the site
  WOW!

Try reading instead of being lazy!

anyplace said:   
rbhoj said:   Does anyone still have an image of the coupon? They took it off the site
  WOW!

Try reading instead of being lazy!

F me!!!  Thanks!!!

This may be a little late, but I just got back from my local store who after 30 mins of back and forth finally gave me the $50 off, they found a coupon used recently with code 58095 that worked in store This expires tonight though so you will have to hurry. Hope this helps someone.

By the way I got the 32 GB in Tarentum PA $269-$50 coupon (58095) + 13.14 (PA 6% sales tax) = 232.14

I got the Nexus 16 GB 2013 for $190 after tax... good enough deal for now since I need it for a gift... thanks anyplace. The coupon is listed in the first page... and now pretty much expired.

rbhoj said:   I got the Nexus 16 GB 2013 for $190 after tax... good enough deal for now since I need it for a gift... thanks anyplace. The coupon is listed in the first page... and now pretty much expired.
The Staples % off coupons are usually good for 2 more days after expiration, IF the cashier will scan it.  Does a $ off coupon work the same way?

I have tried several times this weekend, but the Staples web site seems like it is a mess.

sportsfan64 said:   
rbhoj said:   I got the Nexus 16 GB 2013 for $190 after tax... good enough deal for now since I need it for a gift... thanks anyplace. The coupon is listed in the first page... and now pretty much expired.
The Staples % off coupons are usually good for 2 more days after expiration, IF the cashier will scan it.  Does a $ off coupon work the same way?

If it is a store 5 digit coupon it should work IF cashier will accept it. YMMV. Always add a coupon to a cart online to see if it is expired. If expired it will say so. If not for a store coupon it will say only good in store.

does this apply to kindle?

terroralpha said:   does this apply to kindle?
  does not apply to apple products, refurbished tablets and item #306702, 075593, 108945, 279977, 303981 & 310576.

Great deal

Try a pricematch at Office Depot or Office Max (who apparently recently merged). I was able to do use the Staples coupon at OD for an Asus MeMo Pad HD7. OD had that model for $149 + a Free 16GB Micro SD card, so when it was all said and done I spent $106 for the package.

did you do that today?

I was still able to get this deal today on Staples.com - I had tried last night but their website was down, so did a live chat and they still honored the $50 off coupon code today!

No I did on Saturday. Actually I just looked at the pic of the coupon I took, and it has an expiration of 11/17 clearly stated.

Deal is dead.  D-E-D.  Dead.

Coupon live again..)

bhanush said:   Coupon live again..)
  With coupon code? I don't see it on their website. 

Thanks for the headsup - i picked up a 7" kindle fire 16gb for 119.00 - which i believe is better than their BF price.

Thanks OP! 16GB Nexus 7s are back in stock, too.

Apparently kindle fire not included? Did not work for me.

In for a couple of 32gb Nexus 7s; just needed to use 2 separate accounts. Thanks.

chantspel said:   Thanks for the headsup - i picked up a 7" kindle fire 16gb for 119.00 - which i believe is better than their BF price.
  This may be gen 1 based on the 169 price.  Best buy has gen 2 for 199.  I too bought one for 119 but wondering now if it is first gen.

skmerrow said:   chantspel said:   Thanks for the headsup - i picked up a 7" kindle fire 16gb for 119.00 - which i believe is better than their BF price.
  This may be gen 1 based on the 169 price.  Best buy has gen 2 for 199.  I too bought one for 119 but wondering now if it is first gen.

It's not first gen. If you compare the specs to what is listed on amazons site it is the new HD 7" one (retails for 169.99 on AZ). The 199.99 price on bb is a joke since that is the older model.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014