• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Dallas Cowboy Pro Shop Merchandise gift card of $50 today for $35 on Living Social. If you add in the HEART25 promo code it comes out to 26.25 which is almost half off! Great deal for all you Cowboy fans out there!

https://www.livingsocial.com/deals/911207-50-dallas-cowboys-merchandise-gift-card?utm_campaign=digest_citywide&utm_content=11&utm_medium=email&utm_source=blast  

(This is just the website link. I get no credit for this)

LivingSocial
See LivingSocial discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

gift card
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • LivingSocial Coupons:
    LABORDAY20
    20% off any order (expires 9/2/14 2:59am)
    Max savings $50; Restrictions apply
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Can this be applied towards the purchase of a defensive coordinator?

forzaINTER said:   Can this be applied towards the purchase of a defensive coordinator?
  As one of the minions, in Despicable Me 2, said (when Gru was prepping to ask Lucy out), mmmmm NO

how about dem cowboys?
A sale after getting a beat down by the Saints

They should give it to you free as bad as they played this year....and mr chokomo should give his pay back....

I would make a joke but I'm waiting for my Steelers to be 70% off.

They can afford this will all the money they save by NOT paying for a GM

please noone buy anything, it just reinforces Jerry thinking he's doing a good job

50% off, because you have to give up HALF of your self-respect, in order to wear this stuff!

Only Cowboys I like are the two kings in Bonus Texas Hold 'em

TheSteelCurtain said:   I would make a joke but I'm waiting for my Steelers to be 70% off.
  The merchandise or the players?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014