• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Target B&M now (?) or Sunday to 11/23 Save $10 on your grocery/non alch. beverages purchase of $50 or more via Text or Print Coupon$10 off $50 Grocery/Beverages (exc baby food and pet food, items prohibited by law, beer, wine, liquor, cigs, etc)

Text FOOD to Target (827438)

Print coupon is in new insert coming out Sunday, MUST HAVE ORIGINAL, so don't ask for scan. Possibly a printable will be on the Target website on Sunday.

If text q doesn't come thru today, try again Sunday AM.

Member Summary

target
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
excludes alcohol, baby food, nutrition shakes and bars, pet food, Target Cafe, and Starbucks Cafe).
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Text worked.

thanks

Working now.  Texted, got a reply message with URL.  Followed URL to agree to be spammed.  Then directed to mobi coupon.

Thanks for this, was directed to the coupon. I bookmarked it, not sure otherwise how to retrieve it later

Pathmark in the NY/NJ/PA area has Coke 12 packs on sale 4 for $9.98. Can price match this deal in these areas as part of your $50 spend.

Need a smart phone to do this?

dmikester10 said:   Need a smart phone to do this?

no, just text messaging/basic web.

or, there will be a printed coupon in Sunday's Target insert.

Thisiswhaticanafford said:   Thanks for this, was directed to the coupon. I bookmarked it, not sure otherwise how to retrieve it later
  Next time you click on the link in the text, you will directly go to the mobi coupon.

On an iPhone, you can add the offer to Passbook (after you go through the texting business.)

thanks op

Thisiswhaticanafford said:   Thanks for this, was directed to the coupon. I bookmarked it, not sure otherwise how to retrieve it later

I have a screenshot app on my phone.  Comes in handy... especially with mobile coupons like this and one that Staples and many other merchants send.

iPhone has the option to add it to passbook.

Thanks stuffedwallet Labboypro, could you post or message me the name of that app (for Android)??

Thisiswhaticanafford said:   Thanks stuffedwallet Labboypro, could you post or message me the name of that app (for Android)??
  What phone do you have? Search your phone screenshot on google.
Try to hold down the power and home button at the same time.

It says it can only be used once per customer. Can these be used multiple times?

worked for me.. thanks op

propcgamer said:   
Thisiswhaticanafford said:   Thanks stuffedwallet Labboypro, could you post or message me the name of that app (for Android)??
  What phone do you have? Search your phone screenshot on google.
Try to hold down the power and home button at the same time.

Just did that, interesting! How did those screenshots/shortcuts for the different apps get there? Nothing for this coupon though lol

Worked for me, did it on an iPhone and got the option to add as passbook. Thanks!

Thanks for posting op and thanks for the tip on the screenshot app, labboypro. Green for you both.

On an iPhone you have the screen that you want saved and click both the home button and power button together to save the screenshot to your Photos.  There must be something similar in Android phones as well.

sent SMS and got coupon a few mins ago, so it's still working today
OP thanks

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014