• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Zojirushi Stainless Steel Mug (16oz)- $25.42 Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005PO9T44/ 

Quality travel mug. Don't forget to clip the $5 coupon...

Member Summary

Zojirushi Stainless Steel Mug
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

What $5 coupon?

i prob would have bought this, but can't find the coupon as well. haha. maybe expired?

Looks like $5 coupon is now available only under 16-oz Black model, at a slightly higher price ($31.12 - $5 = $26.12).

TrueMark said:   Looks like $5 coupon is now available only under 16-oz Black model, at a slightly higher price ($31.12 - $5 = $26.12).
  It's also there for the Champagne one now (16oz)

in for 1, thanks OP

FYI, you can find the $5 Zojirushi mug coupon here.

Looks pretty awesome. I have the NISSAN one and I think it's just as good. However, this Zoji one looks easier to clean. The Nissan one's rubber gasket is a PITA to clean properly.

Wow!  I ordered it yesterday at 11:16 AM and it arrived today!  This is my first Amazon Sunday shipment by the USPS.  I'm thinking of using it to take some good coffee to work for a mid-morning drink. 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014