Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

nexus 7 2013 version 16gb
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

link goes to $220 price...  Just get it from Staples for 179

$151 now...need to click on used.

Program won't let me link directly to warehouse page. You have to click used link then prime link and you will get the listing.

Ok.. Thanks..  
I'll spend 25 bucks for a new one with warranty 

15 left 5 minutes ago. Now 11 left. May get one to play with KitKat...tempting. Argh, just got one!

nm

They had these "Like New" for $159 earlier today.  Obviously those sold out first.

Sure seems like a new model is coming out soon maybe an 8 inch Nexus Tablet!

A picked up one of these and although it was in very good condition, it had obvious digitizer issues that affected general use of the tablet. Check out this article if you want to verify you got a good one.

kassaal said:   A picked up one of these and although it was in very good condition, it had obvious digitizer issues that affected general use of the tablet. Check out this article   if you want to verify you got a good one.
  Not a huge deal - ASUS/Google is going to have to implement a warranty exchange/recall program if they can't fix it shortly via software.

Sources tell me there will be a webpage/swap protocol within the next month as they're throwing in the towel on software filtering of the EMI problem. Right now it's mostly focused on making sure units shipping are all fixed.

I got mine yesterday, not sure what to do with it as I have an N7 LTE already.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014