rated:

World War Z: Brad Pitt, Mireille Enos, Fana Mokoena, James Badge Dale
Disclaimer

Member Summary

World War Z (movie) Amazon Rental .99
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

good movie.

thanks op!

All movies should be $0.99 . Or at least the same price as redbox. Heck they dont even have to buy a disk to send me and they dont take a loss if the disk stops working.

bluediamond2077 said:   All movies should be $0.99 . Or at least the same price as redbox. Heck they dont even have to buy a disk to send me and they dont take a loss if the disk stops working.

I'd be willing to pay a little more per rental than Redbox to not have to go out and get the movie and then return it--not to mention that what you want is always available, unlike Redbox--but $5.99 for an HD rental is crazy.

If an HD rental from Amazon was $2.99, I'd probably watch a lot more movies on Amazon.

Good movie, one of the few I actually have bought.

Why won't this zombie deal die?!

bluediamond2077 said:   All movies should be $0.99 . Or at least the same price as redbox. Heck they dont even have to buy a disk to send me and they dont take a loss if the disk stops working.

The business behind RedBox are those people that take more than one day to return movies or don't return them at all.

I don't think Amazon will take this approach for most movies until these have been out of the theaters for some time. (You can't forget to return a movie from Amazon)

HD or SD for $.99, and 48-hours to watch. Nice deal.

Dead? Shows as $3.99 for me.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014