• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Use the Amazon appstore website to be sure it works properly.  Won't work if bought direct from some phones/devices.

"Buy" the CastleVille Legends [Kindle Tablet Edition] app *make sure it is still $0.00* and receive 110 free Amazon coins.  No matter if it says its not compatible with your device, complete the purchase and you will receive your coins.  You don't need to install the app, just "purchase". Check coin balance by selecting a paid app that is eligible for purchase with coins and your balance will be shown.

Amazon Coins can be used to buy many apps and for in-game purchases.

Link 

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

CastleView Legends
Thanks TonyDls
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Sweet. Thanks!

drgnlvrs (Nov. 18, 2013 @ 10:58p) |

Incompatible with all my devices? WTH?

GWBush (Nov. 19, 2013 @ 12:55a) |

This is still active. Always check to make sure the app is priced at $0.00

bru20 (Nov. 20, 2013 @ 9:12p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Excellent! The only free app that gives more than $1 in free coins. Green!

Thanks.

Hadn't heard of 'Coins' prior to this. Thanks OP.

good op but in app coins to buy. watch kids.

This Kindle Tablet Edition says it's not compatible with my kindle device...weird.

tinkakat said:   good op but in app coins to buy. watch kids.
Like was said in OP you don't have to install the app to get the free coins.  I haven't installed any of the apps I "buy" to get free coins. I just wanted the free coins. 

But yes always be careful of in-app purchases.

Thanks, op!

It is ridiculous that AMZN is copying everything out there, such as media streaming, searching, auction, e-reader, and other products. Now, they want to copy bitcoin. If Silk Road like enterprises can't operate it, it won't be successful.

cr3s said:   It is ridiculous that AMZN is copying everything out there, such as media streaming, searching, auction, e-reader, and other products. Now, they want to copy bitcoin. If Silk Road like enterprises can't operate it, it won't be successful.
  Not true.  You can't use Amazon coins to buy anything outside of the App world.  Bitcoin could be turned into hard cash or use it to purchase stuff.

cr3s said:   It is ridiculous that AMZN is copying everything out there, such as media streaming, searching, auction, e-reader, and other products. Now, they want to copy bitcoin. If Silk Road like enterprises can't operate it, it won't be successful.
  Why is that ridiculous?

MMMmmmmm. Free coinsssss. *Homer's drooling sound*

Thanks.

I dont have any Amazon devices...can coins be used for something else?

Thanks.

Thanks OP!

diswes said:   I dont have any Amazon devices...can coins be used for something else?
 You have no Android devices that can use apps available from the Amazon Appstore?

It doesn't have to be a Kindle.  As long as your device is supported and registered in their appstore there are most likely many apps available that can be purchased with the coins.

Pretty sure they can only be used for apps.  From their site: "You can't purchase subscriptions and certain other items with Coins, redeem Coins for cash or an Amazon.com Gift Card, nor purchase any items outside the Amazon Appstore."

Wow. great. Now I just need a few $0.99 sales to spend the coins on. It seems to be a fun game based on the screenshots. My kids may like it...

thanks OP! free + $1.00 is always green!

Data collection "game", it gets your contact list. Also I think facebook integration is all but required to play without IAPs.

notpod said:   Data collection "game", it gets your contact list. Also I think facebook integration is all but required to play without IAPs.
You didn't have to install it.  You must have though.  So now delete it if you don't like its permissions. 

For anyone else after you've purchased it from the Amazon Appstore website you can delete it immediately from your account without ever installing it.

Nope, sure did NOT install it. I read the permissions of every app very close then decide if the exchange of info for entertainment is worth it.

Almost always get Apps via the website so I can choose when to install (if ever) and prune my account of unwanted FOATDs at least monthly.

If the permissions change on a free app after installing is it uninstalled. If I paid for the app and permissions change to something unacceptable I request a refund. Changing permissions after purchase should be a crime punishable by death.

notpod said:   Nope, sure did NOT install it.
  Then delete it from your account, take your 110 coins and move on .

Great, thank you so much!

Thank you.

Thank you, I also had a notification that I got 500 free coins for being a "loyal kindle owner", whatever that means.

Sweet. Thanks!

Incompatible with all my devices? WTH?

This is still active. Always check to make sure the app is priced at $0.00

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014