• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B008ABOJKS/ref=dp_olp_all_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=all      

I bought one of these used units on Amazon for $141 after shipping and it arrived 3 days later.  It looks new other than the open seal on the box.  I updated the firmware from Asus' site  and I absolutely love this router.  It's fast and has tons of features, great reception, and doesn't reboot when I'm downloading torrents.  

The listing changes frequently and they seem to sell quick.

Edit:
Look at "more buying choices" on the bottom right and click "117 used & new   from $135.00".

Member Summary

Asus RT-AC66U
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I have the Buffalo wireless N high power router. How does this compare range-wise with an N router? Is it night and day difference or just a modest improvement?

Another vote for this router. I switched up to the AC68U and have been very happy with it as well.

prices are in the $150s now.

Prices will vary as used inventory sells and is added. Current offer is: $140.00 + $5.99 shipping (from a third party, so the conditions may vary too).

Used - Like New

Great condition. Used for only a few months. Does not come in original box, though comes with everything that was included.

if a $115 used router makes it to HOT deal status, we are desperately needing some DEALS!!!!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014