• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

T-Mobile
See T-Mobile discounts that earn Up to $100.00 FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

SIM Card Activation Kit
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
so what code did you use? I keep getting $10 charge - and I tried a few of the codes that were on this site and none of ... (more)

lemonhead (Nov. 26, 2013 @ 12:31p) |

Just got a nano SIM (phone) and micro SIM (phone), no charge (used prepaid Debit card).

Thanks OP!

Technologist (Nov. 26, 2013 @ 1:07p) |

Answering my own question.  The phone SIM (which is currently FREE) works for the free for life 200MB tablet plan.  No n... (more)

seawolf21 (Nov. 27, 2013 @ 1:53p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I got enough in stock. But nice deal OP.

Had to re-try check out four times and then it went through.

What good are these? I assume you still need to pay for service, correct? So just a sim card .... ?

robliv said:   What good are these? I assume you still need to pay for service, correct? So just a sim card .... ?
If you don't need it then move along.    Yes, it's "just a sim card." I just bought an iPhone 5 used on eBay and I need a new nano sim card for it. This saves me from having to manually cut down my old iPhone 4 micro sim card. So for some people, this is a good deal and they need this. This is great timing for me so tyvm op!

TMO will charge you $6-$8 for a new SIM at the store.

Wish they offered the tablet sim for free. Still $10.

Will u need to bring it to T-Mobile to activate it and copy your other sim? So I have a regular unlimited data, and text plan through them and was given a galaxy iii, which micro card do I purchase with this? Thank you, this is great.

ditto 4 times to go thru.

Took me at least 4 times, too. Ended up with 2 in one order for free. Odd, that seems like a bad idea. I hope they are tracking IMEI numbers for the free 200MB offer, rather than accounts by SIM.

dead?

lemonhead said:   dead?
  Nope. Just ordered a micro and nano card.

It seems the sim card is free, but they will still charge you for the activation fee. Is that true if you already have a T-Mobile prepaid account and are just trying to change the number from one sim to another (i.e. normal-size sim to nano-sim)?

prolyfik said:   It seems the sim card is free, but they will still charge you for the activation fee. Is that true if you already have a T-Mobile prepaid account and are just trying to change the number from one sim to another (i.e. normal-size sim to nano-sim)?
 I just changed my service from one sim to another and did not get charged. 

@BostonOne thanks for the info.

Could you make the switch to a new SIM over the phone or did you have to go in? (i.e. go from using an activated regular sized SIM to switching that account to a nano-SIM to be used in another phone.)

i just activated my ipad with it. seems to work! never had to input my credit card #.
anyone know if itd be possible to activate a 2nd one on the ipad? (e.g. get extra 200mb?)

anorexicwallet said:   i just activated my ipad with it. seems to work! never had to input my credit card #.
anyone know if itd be possible to activate a 2nd one on the ipad? (e.g. get extra 200mb?)

Did you use a "phone" or "mobile data" SIM? Not sure there is any difference other than TMO offering free phone SIM and charging $10 for the mobile data SIM.

Thanks.

prolyfik said:   @BostonOne thanks for the info.

Could you make the switch to a new SIM over the phone or did you have to go in? (i.e. go from using an activated regular sized SIM to switching that account to a nano-SIM to be used in another phone.)

I did it online (on my.T-Mobile.com). After I put in the new SIM number, it switched to the new phone within a few minutes. 

We're sorry. We can't process your order online.
Back to cart
Code: P

BostonOne said:   
prolyfik said:   @BostonOne thanks for the info.

I did it online (on my.T-Mobile.com). After I put in the new SIM number, it switched to the new phone within a few minutes. 

Could you tell me where the link is on my.T-Mobile.com? I am on prepaid and the instructions on http://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-4677 and http://www.t-mobile.com/SIM do not work.

Anyone has the issue that have error message when checkout?
We're sorry. We can't process your order online.
Back to cart
Code: P

ww4397 said:   
lemonhead said:   dead?
  Nope. Just ordered a micro and nano card.

so what code did you use? I keep getting $10 charge - and I tried a few of the codes that were on this site and none of them work.

Just got a nano SIM (phone) and micro SIM (phone), no charge (used prepaid Debit card).

Thanks OP!

seawolf21 said:   
anorexicwallet said:   i just activated my ipad with it. seems to work! never had to input my credit card #.

Did you use a "phone" or "mobile data" SIM? Not sure there is any difference other than TMO offering free phone SIM and charging $10 for the mobile data SIM.

Thanks.

Answering my own question.  The phone SIM (which is currently FREE) works for the free for life 200MB tablet plan.  No need to get the Mobile Internet SIM ($10).  Once you get the SIM, plug into tablet, confirm you have LTE/4G/3G signal, turn off WiFi, and then open a browser and go to any page (eg google.com).  T-Mobile page should come up with activation instructions.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014