Toys at Frys for starting at $0.01

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Fry's Home Electronics | Computer Parts Accessories, Software, Games, TVs, Cameras - Frys.com
Disclaimer
For those with Frys in your area, store†has toys starting at $0.01. Decent selection for the kids in your life or those that act like kids.
http://www.frys.com/search?query_string=&cat=-70978&pType=pDisplay&sort=price%20asc&start=0&cat=-70978&from=0&to=24

Member Summary

Toys at Frys
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Most of these are listed as in-store only. †Good find, but good luck actually getting one.

FlyingHi said:   Most of these are listed as in-store only. †Good find, but good luck actually getting one.
††

Agreed. I went on a wild goose chase around town trying to pick up some low latency RAM that was marked way down. No matter was shown under 'Check Availablity', every store had none on hand. If you call Fry's or check stock on-line, it hits a California call center and not the actual store, so says the techs I talked to.

It IS a good deal if you have one near you and find stuff under a buck. Closest one to me is over an hour away so unless I'm near there for some other reason, definitely not making a special trip

Out of all the items, 2 were in stock... good stocking stuffers.. thanks

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014