• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, LED LCD TV, Digital Cameras and more
Disclaimer

Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, LED LCD TV, Digital Cameras and more
Disclaimer
I know that it a refurbished combo but... since my kids took over my Roku and TV it's a good replacement deal for extra bedroom...
  Vizio E320-A1 32" 720p 60Hz LED HD TV   

$184.99

Roku 2 XS 1080p HD Streaming Media Player Bundle- 2 Motion Sensor Controls Plus 6 ft HDMI Cable & Angry Birds   

$54.95

Combined Total:$239.94
Combo Discounts15.00
Combo Price:$224.94   
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.1476953   

Member Summary

roku bundle
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

So much for putting myself out there and contributing to a FatWallet forum. I had hoped to become part of this community, feel comfortable, establish a sense of belonging, help others, albeit Maslow's hierarchy. My Newegg purchase worked for me, was within my price range and hopefully helped someone else. However, the higher upper's (i.e. those with the most badge's) are more likely to squash a newbie's post, especially unrequited, in an effort to fulfill their own self-esteem rather than using their expertise to promote learning.

Gtwo said:   So much for putting myself out there and contributing to a FatWallet forum. I had hoped to become part of this community, feel comfortable, establish a sense of belonging, help others, albeit Maslow's hierarchy. My Newegg purchase worked for me, was within my price range and hopefully helped someone else. However, the higher upper's (i.e. those with the most badge's) are more likely to squash a newbie's post, especially unrequited, in an effort to fulfill their own self-esteem rather than using their expertise to promote learning.
  Price in the title would help!

JSquare293, you've moved up Maslow's pyramid, big thanks!

Green for ya, OP! Confidence is key in life...don't let other knuckle heads get ya down

Gtwo said:   So much for putting myself out there and contributing to a FatWallet forum. I had hoped to become part of this community, feel comfortable, establish a sense of belonging, help others, albeit Maslow's hierarchy. My Newegg purchase worked for me, was within my price range and hopefully helped someone else. However, the higher upper's (i.e. those with the most badge's) are more likely to squash a newbie's post, especially unrequited, in an effort to fulfill their own self-esteem rather than using their expertise to promote learning.

Wow, whine much? You might notice that some people (including myself) have changed their red to something else now that you actually included the price in your Title. It's the little things like that which get you red not some sort of badge thing. If you stay here long enough and post some deals (the RIGHT way) you'll earn your own badges soon enough. Welcome and good luck!

bugsie said:   
Wow, whine much? You might notice that some people (including myself) have changed their red to something else now that you actually included the price in your Title. It's the little things like that which get you red not some sort of badge thing. If you stay here long enough and post some deals (the RIGHT way) you'll earn your own badges soon enough. Welcome and good luck!

Way to help a noob find the True Way, Deucebag.  We can see that you did NOTHING to explain what could have been done better.  Enjoy your red ...

ahh might want to add refurbished in title.

I like the combo deal. Good start. Maybe be a little more patient next time. Anyhow keep em coming.

skidmark said:   
bugsie said:   

Way to help a noob find the True Way, Deucebag.  We can see that you did NOTHING to explain what could have been done better.  Enjoy your red ...

It's actually funny to be called names by someone who can't even spell them properly.  Other people already TOLD the OP how to do it the right way (so repeating that would be silly unless you really ARE that dense). I simply said I'd given the OP red for the bad post then took it back when they fixed it and also explained that their badge related paranioa was just that. Nothing else I could do than what I already did (except maybe recommend you take some lessons in politeness and gratitude). Guess your FW name is apt for who you are.

And all this coming from a deucebag. Thank goodness you are not a treybag!

aarzi said:   And all this coming from a deucebag. Thank goodness you are not a treybag!

MAYBE quad.

Awww...lookie....some HEXAbag is redding us BOTH now! LOL.

references to Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs may get lost in translation around here

Sorry to interrupt the headbutting, just wondering if anyone else thinks this is a pretty good deal. Green, red, Maslow, whatever...

amlikethewind said:   Sorry to interrupt the headbutting, just wondering if anyone else thinks this is a pretty good deal. Green, red, Maslow, whatever...
  At this price, no.

Thanks for needlessly triggering my Maslow topic alert, stinkypants.

amlikethewind said:   Sorry to interrupt the headbutting, just wondering if anyone else thinks this is a pretty good deal. Green, red, Maslow, whatever...
Buy this instead:
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1316536/

expired.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014