• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Google Nexus 7 Tablet 7-Inch, 16GB, Black by ASUS 2013
Disclaimer
Maybe someone will like this better than eBay.

First time at this price on Amazon.

Link

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

nexus 7
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

32 GB is now down to 239.99 also.

Linky 

Also, Amazon now delivers on Saturday for no extra charge. Might want to order fast if you have prime and want to get it this week!

Decent tablet at decent price.

Nice tablet. Wish that it supported HDMI without an adapter though. Good price. If WalMart will PM, get the warranty via WalMart for about $29. Includes glass/screen coverage, etc.

Matches BestBuy. Looks like only BestBuy has the $30 off on the LTE version as well.

Wow so much green. This was as low as $150 last at Staples after AMExpress and $50 coupon.

tuan2 said:   Wow so much green. This was as low as $150 last at Staples after AMExpress and $50 coupon.
  Isn't that deal over? Must be feeling anxious since they missed the last deal.

Refurbished was $151 on Amazon last week.

everyone seems to love these 7 inch models--for most purposes--I need and want the 10 inch tablets--really cruising the web is better, reading books is better, etc

cheaperguy said:   everyone seems to love these 7 inch models--for most purposes--I need and want the 10 inch tablets--really cruising the web is better, reading books is better, etc
It seems the price goes up exponentially when moving from 7 to 10 inch tablets.

So when I went looking for a larger tablet I felt the Nook HD+ at 9" was a good compromise especially since it doesn't cost that much more than the 7" version.

DO you think there will be more price drops over Thanksgiving?

TonyDls said:   
tuan2 said:   Wow so much green. This was as low as $150 last at Staples after AMExpress and $50 coupon.
  Isn't that deal over? Must be feeling anxious since they missed the last deal.

Its now almost as good as the Staples deal. Best buy jump the gun at $190 one week before BF. Expect lower price next week and onward. Staples price was around $175 so that may be the lowest price.

Bb with american express discount is now at $165 so who ever jumped could return?  DontTreadOnMe and healthiopian who redded me now may be will see it from my point of view  

waiting another week

4.4 Kitkat now available on Nexus 7 OTA.

seawolf21 said:   4.4 Kitkat now available on Nexus 7 OTA.
  the truth

I just bought this from WalMart.com + Amex offer ($20 off) making it $180+ tax; Not as hot as the Staples deal but close enough for me. 

If you have a Microcenter nearby, this Asus Memopad HD 7 seems like a much better deal at $99.99

Does this tablet can play all formats of video/movies?

Mary8 said:   32 GB is now down to 239.99 also.

Linky  

Also, Amazon now delivers on Saturday for no extra charge. Might want to order fast if you have prime and want to get it this week!

wow!! $229 now

Even better offer here. At $170 to $179
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1317721/

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014