• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
My kid's school PTA asked me to check into buying Kindles for a classroom project.
In order to buy six Kindles, you have to go to their Business and Education webpage and request to talk or email with them.
I was pleasantly surprised to be told that they have a promotional bulk discount rate of $49 each--$20 off the regular price.

Kindle for Business and Education 

The Amazon rep said that this offer was good for orders of more than 5.
She also said that she did not see any information on when this promotion ended (thought it might be a month).

I realize that Best Buy is offering the same Kindle at the same price on Black Friday. That deal is a limit of one per person, and you get to stand in line in hopes of getting one.

I realize that not everyone wants a dedicated eReader with only an E-ink screen.

Yes, you can get a tablet for not much more, but some people just want their students/kids to read more.

So this bulk discount is good for large families, affinity groups, schools and others who would want to order more than five Kindles.

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Kindle Wi-Fi, 6" Display (37.26kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Very nice tip! This is a great price for something that works well for my family.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014