• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Staples has the Lenovo H535 Desktop, AMD A10 Apu, 8gb of RAM, 1TB hard drive on sale for $449, Reg. $549.
Link

Combine with the coupon below to bring down to $349 - A warm price on a New, 8GB box that needs no discreet video card. Attractive enough to be a decent HTPC as well. Good Luck!

Staples B&M Coupon - $100 OFF any touch-screen laptop or desktop computer. Expires 11/24/13. B&M Only. YMMV.
Coupon code: 63206 Link to Coupon Page

Member Summary

Lenovo H535
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
these should still be valid, Staples just sent them to me again
Online/phone 64888
In store 88975

mdsmithers (Nov. 27, 2013 @ 7:13p) |

Thanks. but the code is only valid for purchase of over $499 and I'm struggling to find another $100+ to apply the coupo... (more)

stanzhu (Nov. 27, 2013 @ 7:36p) |

64888 works.......try it

gbfromtenn (Nov. 27, 2013 @ 8:31p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Is this considered a 'clearance' item?

RedSombrero said:   Is this considered a 'clearance' item?
  No, else I would have typed "on clearance". The attached coupon cannot be used for clearance items, though the former one could.

how is this a touchscreen?

Stay away! Lenovo "computers" are the worst.

"We're sorry, but this coupon is not valid online. To use it, you must pay at a register. Please ask a store associate for assistance"

CelicaGT said:   Stay away! Lenovo "computers" are the worst.
  Ignorance is Bliss.  You must be very happy.

Moved 30 of these in the last 90 days. Lovely machines for the price.

None withing 100 miles of me at Staples in SoCal. Too bad.

Descriminator - 'Touch-screen' applies only to laptops, not desktops.

Felix - The B&M means "not online"

I'm beginning to think I should charge a consulting fee for reading deals to people.

Logan71 said:   'Touch-screen' applies only to laptops, not desktops.
http://www.staples.com/touch+screen+desktop/directory_touch+screen+desktop 

WhatAFreebie said:   
Logan71 said:   'Touch-screen' applies only to laptops, not desktops.
http://www.staples.com/touch+screen+desktop/directory_touch+screen+desktop  

That is known as an All-In-One - hence the AIO abbreviation. 

CelicaGT said:   Stay away! Lenovo "computers" are the worst.
  That's funny as I have heard the exact thing...................about Celicas!

Today I just when to Staples and tried to buy this desktop computer with coupon 63206. However, the coupon can't pass the scan. The clerk said it only works for TS laptops or AIO desktops.

I would argue that if Staples intended to exclude non-touch-screen desktops, the coupon should say "any touch-screen laptop or touch-screen desktop computer." Since it is ambiguous, and since it is a giant company with a dedicated marketing department, I think the burden should fall on Staples to create an unambiguous advertisement or honor the ambiguity in the customer's favor, not on the customer to read the mind of Staples

Instead of a PS4 or Xbox One, my son wants a PC to play games from Steam.  How would this system do for most games?  I'd probably use the integrated video for the time being, and upgrade to a dedicated card down the road.

Thanks!

dumpsterDiva said:   I would argue that if Staples intended to exclude non-touch-screen desktops, the coupon should say "any touch-screen laptop or touch-screen desktop computer." Since it is ambiguous, and since it is a giant company with a dedicated marketing department, I think the burden should fall on Staples to create an unambiguous advertisement or honor the ambiguity in the customer's favor, not on the customer to read the mind of Staples
  Thank you for your wisdom, Diva. When you go to Olive Garden and read "Grilled chicken and ziti" from the menu, do you really think the restaurant "grills" the ziti? I think it's a reading comprehension problem more than an verbiage problem for some posters.

Logan71 said:   
dumpsterDiva said:   I would argue that if Staples intended to exclude non-touch-screen desktops, the coupon should say "any touch-screen laptop or touch-screen desktop computer." Since it is ambiguous, and since it is a giant company with a dedicated marketing department, I think the burden should fall on Staples to create an unambiguous advertisement or honor the ambiguity in the customer's favor, not on the customer to read the mind of Staples
  Thank you for your wisdom, Diva. When you go to Olive Garden and read "Grilled chicken and ziti" from the menu, do you really think the restaurant "grills" the ziti? I think it's a reading comprehension problem more than an verbiage problem for some posters.

No, I don't think the menu description in your example is ambiguous, because it's not typical or expected to grill the ziti. I think anyone could safely assume the ziti will be prepared in the standard way. 

same desktop is now 399 has anyone gotten the 100 off coupon to work? Sunday is the last day and if you can get it to work then this deal would be sweet at 299

a new $100 off code 64888 is working now. i just got it at $299 plus tax.

I'm torn between this deal and the Toshiba laptop core i3 3rd gen for $260 AC...

feixiangniaojw said:   a new $100 off code 64888 is working now. i just got it at $299 plus tax.
  Thanks for the code, got it for $299 plus tax $324.66 OTD.  Good Deal!

The laptop deal I mentioned is OOS so I ordered this one for $322.49 OTD. Delivery on Thurs 12/5/13. Awesome deal.

Wow, $299 is a really good deal, it works for me in the cart. Only concern is the lack of USB 3.0 in the spec. That would have been perfect.

GWBush said:   Wow, $299 is a really good deal, it works for me in the cart. Only concern is the lack of USB 3.0 in the spec. That would have been perfect.

I thought about that too.  It seemed to be its only weakness.
But you can add USB 3.0 if you're willing to install a card, such as this one:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA1NV0RH3267

Less than $15 w/ free S&H.

Looks like this desktop does include USB 3.0 ports..

According to the Lenovo website, it include 2 USB 3.0 ports along with 4 USB 2.0 ports.
http://shop.lenovo.com/gb/en/desktops/essential/h-series/h535/

Standard on the H535:

Form Factor: 25l Tower
Weight: Starting at 3.62 kgs.
Dimensions: 375mm x 175mm x 360mm (14.8" x 6.9" x 14.2")
Ports: 2x USB 3.0, 4x USB 2.0, 7-in-1 card reader, Combo jack, HDMI, VGA port

In the Staples description it says:
"Lenovo Rescue System Quickly and easily backup and recover system files, applications, drivers, and even user files. Lenovo Assistant Keep it simple by choosing a model with Lenovo Assistant, an easy-to-use interface to organize your favorites, clean up history and junk files, and manage your PC's network connections and energy consumption. Move data quickly between your PC and other devices with USB 3.0 SuperSpeed. It's up to 10 times faster than previous USB technologies and complements the convenience of the H535 7-in-1 card reader."

I am trying to get one too. But the $100 coupon code expired. Anyone has an updated coupon code to share? Thanks

stanzhu said:   I am trying to get one too. But the $100 coupon code expired. Anyone has an updated coupon code to share? Thanks
these should still be valid, Staples just sent them to me again
Online/phone 64888
In store 88975

Thanks. but the code is only valid for purchase of over $499 and I'm struggling to find another $100+ to apply the coupon. 

64888 works.......try it

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014