QUICK LINKS
MY ACCOUNT
Cash Pending:
Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Banana Republic BM - Run!! 50% off luxe shirts & luxe crew neck sweaters plus 40% off for card members stackable!!!

First page
1 of 2
LabsBestFriend
11/22/13 10:40 AM
Run don't walk less they change this! This if for TODAY only in B&M.

Luxe shirts (flannel) and Luxe crewneck sweaters are 50% off plus stackable with today's 40% off for card holders-Banana, Gap or Old Navy (30% off for non card holders)

Shirts $69.50 - 34.75 - 13.90 = $20.85 (no tax in NYC)
Sweaters $79.50 - 39.75 - 15.90 = $23.85  or sweaters $69.50 = $20.85

Shirts discount came up automatically at register, sweaters did not so cashier had to check sign and did an override...easy!

Great xmas gifts or for yourself!!

Got 3 shirts and 2 sweaters for total of $110.25 - guys update your wardrobe for cheap
WikiPost
11/22/13 10:40 AM
banana republic [ image/jpeg - 18.64kB ]
Myers215
11/22/13 10:44 AM
No way to score this online?
LabsBestFriend
11/22/13 10:47 AM
B&M only
VicVinegar
11/22/13 11:51 AM
Might go check out the shirts. I like the one I got last year.
nabixlholdings
11/22/13 12:18 PM
i just walked over to Banana Republic store on 34 street in NYC and there are signs everywhere for 30% off..
there are 2 sections luxe and luxury brand.. got me totally confusing... do you have tag for the sweater to share?

will the 50% come off @ the register + 30% storewide?
LabsBestFriend
11/22/13 1:16 PM
30% off is for non card holders...not on Heritage or BR luxe brands...50% off for luxe shirts and crewneck sweaters look for signs or ask sales rep...that is the only deal comes to 70% off current items (yes 50% off at register then they take 40% off for Banana, Gap or Old Navy sorry not just Luxe card holder or 30% off for not)
40% off* your purchase when you use your BananaCard, Gap Card, or Old Navy CardBRCARD*Purchases subject to credit approval. Offer valid on Banana Republic merchandise 11/22/2013 from 12:01 AM ET through 11:59 PM ET in the U.S. (including Puerto Rico) at Banana Republic stores and online; not valid on international shipments. Offer not valid at Banana Republic Factory Stores. A Banana Republic, Gap or Old Navy credit card must be used as pay type. Discount applies to merchandise only not to Giftcards purchased, packaging, applicable taxes, shipping and handling charges or Adidas and Spanx merchandise. Offer is good for multiple use in store and online. No adjustments on previous purchases. Not valid for cash or cash equivalent. Offer cannot be combined with Gap Inc. employee discount or any other offers or discount.
edick
11/22/13 1:19 PM
OP sounded like a car dealership commercial.
tkim
11/22/13 3:18 PM
my local BR sign states "30% full priced items only" 
LabsBestFriend
11/22/13 3:27 PM
It should not be off full priced items only and the 40% is not advertised in store but the cashiers will ask you if you have a banana card for 40% off (or Gap or Old Navy). It works on marked down items as well...just ask the cashier to price check if you don't get the correct response.

Also if you bring up the website...it clearly states 40% off.
First page
1 of 2
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.
It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.