• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Run don't walk less they change this! This if for TODAY only in B&M.

Luxe shirts (flannel) and Luxe crewneck sweaters are 50% off plus stackable with today's 40% off for card holders-Banana, Gap or Old Navy (30% off for non card holders)

Shirts $69.50 - 34.75 - 13.90 = $20.85 (no tax in NYC)
Sweaters $79.50 - 39.75 - 15.90 = $23.85  or sweaters $69.50 = $20.85

Shirts discount came up automatically at register, sweaters did not so cashier had to check sign and did an override...easy!

Great xmas gifts or for yourself!!

Got 3 shirts and 2 sweaters for total of $110.25 - guys update your wardrobe for cheap

Member Summary

banana republic
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

No way to score this online?

B&M only

Might go check out the shirts. I like the one I got last year.

i just walked over to Banana Republic store on 34 street in NYC and there are signs everywhere for 30% off..
there are 2 sections luxe and luxury brand.. got me totally confusing... do you have tag for the sweater to share?

will the 50% come off @ the register + 30% storewide?

30% off is for non card holders...not on Heritage or BR luxe brands...50% off for luxe shirts and crewneck sweaters look for signs or ask sales rep...that is the only deal comes to 70% off current items (yes 50% off at register then they take 40% off for Banana, Gap or Old Navy sorry not just Luxe card holder or 30% off for not)
40% off* your purchase when you use your BananaCard, Gap Card, or Old Navy CardBRCARD*Purchases subject to credit approval. Offer valid on Banana Republic merchandise 11/22/2013 from 12:01 AM ET through 11:59 PM ET in the U.S. (including Puerto Rico) at Banana Republic stores and online; not valid on international shipments. Offer not valid at Banana Republic Factory Stores. A Banana Republic, Gap or Old Navy credit card must be used as pay type. Discount applies to merchandise only not to Giftcards purchased, packaging, applicable taxes, shipping and handling charges or Adidas and Spanx merchandise. Offer is good for multiple use in store and online. No adjustments on previous purchases. Not valid for cash or cash equivalent. Offer cannot be combined with Gap Inc. employee discount or any other offers or discount.

OP sounded like a car dealership commercial.

my local BR sign states "30% full priced items only" 

It should not be off full priced items only and the 40% is not advertised in store but the cashiers will ask you if you have a banana card for 40% off (or Gap or Old Navy). It works on marked down items as well...just ask the cashier to price check if you don't get the correct response.

Also if you bring up the website...it clearly states 40% off.

Okay, this is what happened.......

went in opened br card, got 50% off and only 15% off and not 30%.
anyway, $70 sweater came out to $29 and change.
not bad 65% off, thank you op.

sweaters are 55% Merino extra fine wool + 25% Nylon + 20% Cotton.
-------------------
OK, since I'm a true fatwalleter..
Went back to store and got extra 40% off..

Sweaters are 50% off. Then you get 15% for signing up for br card and 40% off for be card holders. So $70 sweater came out to $17 and change.
Thank you op.

BR employee told me it's 50% off the sweaters and 40% off if you have the BR card. If not, no extra discount. Price check confirmed the 50% off only.

vnuts21 said:   BR employee told me it's 50% off the sweaters and 40% off if you have the BR card. If not, no extra discount. Price check confirmed the 50% off only.

The BR employee is incorrect. If he only had scan the sweater, then yes it is 50% off. But if you use your BR card, you get an ADDITIONAL 40% off. However, if the sweater only has the normal 30% off full priced item discount, then the 40% BR card replaces it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014